Chapter 25: Go Home.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I know i shouldnt still love him. I know we cant get back together. I know i should be mad. But im not for some reason. There is something about nash that i just cant live without. Maybe its his smile that lights up the whole room. Or his sweet comments that make me get butterflies. Or maybe its his sweet personality. I dont know but i love him. But unfortunatley i cant let him have me. He has to take care of a child and he cheated on me. This whole thing is stressing me out so so so much. I sat in bed for 2 hours staring at the cealing just thinking about it. The more i thought about what he did angered me. I took a shower aand thought about it some more. I love him but i hate him. God why cant i make up my mind? Im just going to have to act really mad and not let him win me over. I cant let him. He doesnt deserve me after what he did. When i got of the shower i braided my hair and did my usual make up i put on a  tanktop and yoga pants. I walked downstairs and opened up the fridge and went to get something to eat when i heard a familiar voice in the dining room. I closed the door and walked closer to the door to the dining room but didnt go in.

"- I know i hurt her." It was nash. Nash was talking to my father.

"Im not sure if she wants you to be near her." He replied.

"I know but i want to show her how sorry i am." Nash said.

"I guess you can then." my dad said.

"Thank you sir." Nash said and began standing up.

I ran away from the door and went upstairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. What is Nash planning? he cant do anything with me. I wont let him. I cant spend time with him because it will just make my feelings for him stronger. I sat on my bed waiting to hear a knock on my door. But there was no knock all day. At around 7 my dad came up and knocked on my door.

"Hun were going out to eat get ready." He said.

I grabbed my flip flops and left my room. My parents and I all got into the car and began our drive to the resturaunt. I rolled down my window and looked up at the trees. I have to admit. I was kind of dissapointed that nash never came knocking on my door. I want to know what he was talking about when he said he wanted to prove to me how sorry he was.  What ever i shouldnt care anyway.

After about 30 minutes of driving we finally made it to this resturaunt. We parked and got out. My dad opened the door for me and my mom and we walked in. The resturaunt was pretty fancy.

"Reservation for bordelon." My dad said.

"Yes right this way." the lady said and led us to our table.

Thats when i saw him. Nash was sitting at a table for two in a fancy suit. He looked impatient and then he looked up and saw me. He smiled at me looking relieved. I turned around hoping my parents would not make me sit here with Nash but when i turned around i saw my parents exiting the resturaunt. I turned back to look at nash who was motioning me to sit down.

"I cant." I said and ran to the exit.

I ran outside and my parents were already speeding off down the road. Why would they want to leave me here? This could be dangerous. What if i got kidnapped or raped? I stood there watching  as my dad drove off. Soon I heard the door open behind me and nash appeared next to me.

"Lets go eat." He said.

"I dont think so." I said.

"Come on. I dont bite." He said.

"Yeah but you cheat." I snapped back.

"Im sorry! I didnt mean it! It was an accident i swear!" He said.

"Accident or not you cheated and you have a child coming into this world and i cant date you if you have a kid waiting at home for you. Our relationship is over nash. That means no more calling me and sending me flowers and going out to dinner. We are no longer a couple. Got it?" I said.

"no. I dont got it. i love you. i cant live without you. I know you cant forgive me right now but im going to do everything in my power to make it up to you. No matter what you decide to do im gonna love you until the end of time." nash said and kissed me on the cheek and walked back inside the resturaunt.

I stood there stunned. Wow.

im gonna love you till the end of time

his words repeated in my mind over and over and over.

i pulled out my phone and called my mom to pick me up. Soon she came and i went home. That night nash called me.

PHONE CONVERSATION

bold = nash  

non bold = alyssa 

oh thank god you answered.

yeah

i wanted to tell you that everything i said at the resturaunt is true. please i need you. can we just talk about it?

nash i dont want to talk to you because we cant be together

why not?

because some other girl is carrying your kid

so what? that doesnt mean i love her. i love you.

what happens when the baby comes? huh? you cant just ditch her. how can i ever trust you again?

ill take care of the baby and do my share. its not like im getting married to her. i dont love her. and i will make it up to you i swear.

nash its just not going to work out. just go back home.

no i wont give up on you.

fine what ever just go home

but

no go home 

--------------

AN:

i took down scars that dont fade because i wasnt liking the way it was turning out. i decides to start a new story thats called cancer perk its another nash grier fan fic so go check that out pleasee !

thanks for reading!