Chapter 21: Morgan

NASH'S P.O.V

I turn around and i see my ex girlfriend morgan. What is she doing here?

"morgan?" i ask.

"Hey! Long time no see!" she said and hugged me. 

"Yeah its been a while." i said.

"So how has life been?" she asked.

"good." i said.

"thats good. Your all famous now looks like dreams do come true." she said.

"Yeah aha." i said.

"lets go have a drink." she said.

She pulled me torwards the bar and gave me a random drink. She drank it down and i looked at it.

"Whats this?" i ask.

"Oh just drink it. Who cares? Live a little." she said.

I drank it down and then she gave me another and told me to drink that one too and another until i was drunk.

----------------------

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Nash was out at some party with cameron. I was so tired from the past couple of days that i watched a couple movies with dad until i was out like a light. The next morning me and my dad went out for break fast and then for lunch. We had magcon later that day so we had to meet all the guys at the venue at 3.

----------------------

NASH'S P.O.V

*flashback to the party*

"come with me." morgan said and held my hand and led me through the club into this room with a bed. 

I was to drunk to stop her from anything so i let her take over. She threw me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed her back and she began to unbutton my shirt. Then she took off her shirt and things got a little crazy.

*end of flashback*

oh no. this isnt good. Shit. I cheated on alyssa. If she finds out i will loose her. I cant loose her. she is my baby. i love her so much. Damnit. i screwed up big time. I told cam what happened.

"Damn man." he said.

"I know." i said.

"You need to tell her." he said.

"What? Are you crazy? She will hate me!" i said.

"Its better than making her find out herself." he pointed out.

"She doesnt have to find out." i said.

--------------------

ALYSSA'S P.O.V 

It was 3 so we met all the boys at the venue. I saw Nash and Cam walk through the door so i ran up to Nash and i hugged him and he hugged back. He kissed me and i kissed back.

"How was your party." i asked.

"good." he said quickly.

"okay.... thats good." i said he nodded and we walked to help set up.

"You okay?" i asked.

"Yeah why wouldnt I be?" he asked.

"I dont know your just acting strange." i said.

He walked closer to me and said "well i can assure you that i am just fine." he kissed me and walked to go hang out with the boys on stage.

I left to go to the snack table and took a  donut and sat down on the couch watching TV. The night went by quickly meeting fans and barely talking with nash. He was being very quiet and it seemed as if he was avoiding talking with me. When wit was getting closer to when fans were leaving i pulled nash over to the side to talk with him.