Chapter 3: Start Again

Jungkook walks back home, tired after a long day working. The weather is crazily cold today and there's too many people at the Cafe, lining up for their coffee. He's exhausted, but the good thing is, it means more money for him. He just wishes that he can lay on his back for a few minutes at home. But once he opens the door, he could hear Sayu's crying loudly and the house is in a complete mess.

Jungkook sighs a bit. He walks to the living room just to find Naeun, sitting comfortably on the couch, flipping through magazines.

"Noona, Sayu's crying. Why aren't you checking up on her?" Jungkook asks in disbelief. How could she acts so calm when her daughter is practically crying her lungs out in her room.

Naeun said nothing, she just sit on the couch, sipping her coffee like nothing happens at all.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Are you hungry little one?" Jungkook picks her up and gives her bottle. Looking at his daughter, he knows that she's hungry. Very hungry. Jungkook's blood is boiling right now, how can a mother didn't even care about her daughter and leave her starving like this?

"Noona! Sayu is starving, is it too hard for you to feed her?" Jungkook dashes out of the room towards Naeun with Sayu in his arm.

"I don't care" Naeun said before leaving them to her room. She slams the door shut and didn't even come out for dinner.

---------------------------

"Noona, where are you going? Listen, we can fix this. You're doing great before, we can do this together." Jungkook tried to stop her.

"Don't talk bullshit Jungkook. We both know we can't pull this out. That kid is crying the whole day, she's making me stress out! I can't stay here any longer. And you! you know what's your problem? You can't provide us a better place to stay, heck you cant even provide us a proper food! How long are you going to work in that café? It didn't pay much! you think I'm going to spend my life living like a beggar with you? No! honestly, I'm dating you because I thought you would be a good lawyer, but what did you do? You dropped out of college? I can't believe I'm dating an idiot. Pregnant with his child too." Naeun shouts her heart out, packing her things and leave the damn house immediately.

Jungkook was shocked hearing Naeun's words. His blood is boiling hard, he can't breathe properly, he's too angry thinking that she was that cheap. He can't believe that she said that to him. jungkook's heart shattered into pieces. It wasn't because he loves her, it was because he has faith on her. He thought that they could do this together. But it seems like he's wrong.

Perhaps it was wrong for him to fall in love with her, perhaps it was wrong of him to think that they're going through it together, in thick and thin. Perhaps it's his fault, to plan on keeping the baby even though he knows that it was too soon for both of them. But one thing for sure, he never regrets his decisions.

Things might be better if he just lets her go.

That night, jungkook decided to leave Busan, leave all the memories here with her, he wanted to start a new life. For the baby. For HIS baby. He packs his things up and take the bus to Seoul with Sayu in his arms. Honestly, he didn't know how much tears has he shed that night. Once he arrived there, he immediately contact his friend from college, Im Jaebum. Hoping, that he could help.

###################################