Chapter 8: Truth

Jungkook sighs again for the 20th times today. He finally sorts out his feelings and he's 100% sure that he has a thing on Jimin. But he's a father now and Jisoo's words seems to ring in his head repeatedly today.

"Jungkook, stop sighing. You're scaring away the customers." Jaebum slaps Jungkook's head with the files of designs in his hand.

At one point Jaebum scared to let Jungkook paint a tattoo on his client by the way he's behaving lately. Scared that Jungkook might make a huge mistake that could be a problem for them later. But, Jungkook is Jungkook. He knows when to focus on his work and that ease Jaebum just a little bit.

"Sorry....." Jungkook tried to focus on his sketches again.

"Come on guys, let's take a break." Jisoo calls them out for lunch. She has ordered some pizzas for them like always.

"Jungkook ah. How's thing with Jimin?" Taehyung starts to ask once all of them take their sit on the old couch.

Silence.

"Hey, what's wrong? You really not being yourself now kook." Jaebum starts to get a little bit worried now.

"................. Jimin wasn't a girl. He's a guy" he decided to tell them the truth. Screw this shit, he needs some real advice now. He doesn't care anymore. He just need a fucking solution now. His brain cannot process anything right now.

Once Jungkook blurts that out, they didn't know what to say. Taehyung is obviously straight since he's been courting Jisoo for years now and Jaebum is obviously married. Jungkook don't even know if they're disgusted with him for falling for a man or not.

"So what if he's a guy. Did you ask him out?" Jisoo calmly answered which gains uttered shock on the trios face.

"............. He's a guy. You said it yourself, Sayu needs a mother not another father. How can I possibly ask him out?" Jungkook said, still disbelief in Jisoo's reaction.

"Well, I said Sayu needs a mother. I didn't say that she doesn't need another father. The point is, Sayu might need another parent to fill in the spot that you couldn't. And if you have fallen for a guy, so be it. As long as Sayu didn't mind, nothing is wrong about this." Jisoo explains towards Jungkook who obviously has his mouth agape.

"Wait.... You're serious?" Jaebum looks at Jisoo in disbelief but earns a little kick from Taehyung, signaling him to stop talking. Of course Jungkook notices that but he didn't blame Jaebum.

"Look, dude. Like Jisoo said, it doesn't matter if you like a man or woman. If you like him, then you like him. That's it. Just know that, we'll always support you." Taehyung glances away from Jungkook and looks at Jaebum, urging him to say something.

"................... I'm going to be honest with you. I'm—I'm not fully comfortable with this 'gay' thing but if you need a friend, I will always be with you. I won't judge your choice. I will try my best to support you."

"Thank you guys. I can't thank you enough. I have been in serious shits in my life and you guys still take me under you roof. And now, you guys still support me even when I'm like this. I just... I can't thank you enough" Jungkook can feel tears starts to fall down his cheeks now.

"Jungkook, we've known you since middle school. Of course we got your back. Things that happened in the past, stays in the past. No matter what happened, you're still our best friend, and will be our best friend till the day we die." Jisoo said, patting jungkook's back.

Jungkook was at loss of words. He never imagine that they would be okay with it. He thought that they would immediately kick him out if he talk about this. Never has it crossed his mind that they're fine with this. Jungkook can only say that he's lucky enough to have them in his life.

Jungkook still remembers the day he went to see jaebum when naeun leaves the two of them. He still remembers how jaebum lets him to crash on his place almost for three months and didn't even get any money from him. Not a single penny. he still remembers how jaebum lets him to try making a few tattoo designs for the first time. Even though jungkook is not majoring in art, he knows a little how to draw. And with jaebum's help, he became their best workers in a year. He even beats jisoo, who's known as the best tattoo artist in their area.

Sayu and his friends are the best damn thing that ever happened to him.

Now that everything is off his chest, he feels light and relaxed. It's just that, there's only one little problem. He didn't even know if Jimin is gay.

##########################################