Chapter 5: Meeting Him

"Jungkook ah, have you finish with the new collection? There are some clients who want to take a look at it today." Jaebum browse through the old collections of tattoos design in Jungkook's book.

"Yes hyung. It's on the table outside with Jisoo noona. Ahh, no. that one is the old one hyung" Jungkook tried to take the sketches back but Jaebum didn't let him.

"Why not this one? It's good." He looks at Jungkook. Without letting Jungkook answers him, he quickly hands the sketches to Jisoo.

"Hey Jisoo, put this on display too." He smirks looking at Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't be more proud. He was happy that his boss likes the old designs too.

"Wow kook ah! This one is so cool, I might get this for myself." Jisoo flipping around the sketches.

"If you want one, I can do it for you." Taehyung flirts with Jisoo. Jisoo just snorts and roll her eyes at him.

---------------------------

The day slowly becomes hectic for all of them. They got a pretty good amount of customers and one of them is a bit picky with the design. More or less, Jungkook kinds of having a handful of jobs today until he's barely able to pick up Sayu on time.

"Sayu!" Jungkook shout at her daughter while panting a bit. He obviously runs from subway to her school, worried that he would be late again. He swears that he didn't want any trouble with that old lady again.

"Daddy!!" Sayu shouts while running towards her daddy. He caught her just in time before Sayu could trip over a little rock while running.

"He-hey slow down princess!" he picks Sayu up in his arms and Sayu hides her face in her father's crook.

Jungkook just bow down to her teacher and starts to walk away when she gave him an annoyed look as always. He took her daughter's hand in his hand and starts walking together.

"So baby, did you have fun today?"

Jungkook stops walking when Sayu didn't answer her. She keeps on looking at the ground beneath her little feet.

"What's wrong?" he lift her heads up.

"D-daddy~" she starts to burst out in tears making Jungkook a bit panic. He hugs her daughter tight before letting go to wipe her tears down.

"Daddy...T-today, my classmates said that I can't play with them... be-because I didn't have any toys. And they wouldn't share with me. they said I'm dirty and my hair is ugly. They---they said nochu is not a toy. Th—they said nochu is a trash.... Daddy, nochu is not--- not a trash" she tried to talk between her tears. Her heart is so broken now and that make Jungkook's heart clench.

"Baby... stop crying. Please... You're right, Nochu is not a trash, he's lovely" he crouches down and wipes all her tears away.

"how about if we go get some ice-cream? Would love that?" he picks her up watching her wipes her tears away with her small hands.

Sayu just nods and smiles at her daddy. She would love some ice-cream right now.

***************************************

Jungkook brings her to the ice cream truck nearby. She lets her hands go and watch her excitedly looking at the ice-cream's flavors. Jungkook knows the ice cream here didn't taste as good as the one in the shop, but its cheaper. And as much as he love to give Sayu everything in this world, his pocket doesn't really agree with him right now.

"Jungkook? jeon jungkook?"

Jungkook turns his head around, looking at the person who called him. "Kim Yugyeom?"

"Hey! Long time no see man! How're you?" Yugyeom said while hugging jugkook.

Sayu glances to her left, already decided which flavor she wants on her cone. She frowns when she sees her daddy is talking and laughing with an unknown man. She pouts a bit and walks towards her daddy.

"daddy, ice cream..." Sayu whines quietly. But her daddy is too engrossed in his conversation that he didn't hear her calling. She looks around, bored while waiting for her daddy.

While she's looking around the area, something has caught her eyes. She spots a man, dropped something on the floor. She saw the man sits down on a bench near the ice cream truck. She walks towards the 'thing' that the man has dropped and picks it up. It was a yellow and blue colored book.

'The Little Prince'

She holds the book in her small hand and walks towards the man who's sitting on the bench.

"Excuse me, sir? I think you drop this." Sayu said while holding out the book towards the man. She studies his face when she gives him the book back. He has yellow hair, cute buttoned nose, plump lips and glittering eyes. His smile is nice too.

The man looks to his collections of book and looks at the book in Sayu's hand.

"Oh, thank you! I can't believe I dropped this" he smiles at Sayu making Sayu smile too. She takes a seat right next to him. She didn't know why, but she likes this man. A lot.

"My name is Jimin, Park Jimin. what's your name little angel?" Jimin asks making Sayu giggles at the nickname.

"My name is Sayu. Jeon Sayu." She wiggles her dangling feet in excitement.

"Thank you Sayu for picking up my book. This is very precious for me. My grand-mamma give it to me for my birthday when I was your age. It's very special" Jimin said, waving the books in his hand.

"The painting here looks like you" she said while looking at Jimin. It's true because Jimin's yellow hair looks exactly like the prince character inside the book.

Jimin laughs at Sayu's expression. He thoughts that Sayu is so cute~

"Jimin oppa, can you tell me what this story is about?" she looks at Jimin with sparkles in her eyes. She never meet anyone who is as mesmerizing as Jimin before.

"Of course." Jimin open the book and starts to tell her the story. The way Jimin tells her the story is so amazing. Sayu couldn't even bring herself to stop feeling amazed. Her mouth was open all the time making Jimin smiles at her adorable face.

Sayu likes the way Jimin's eyes glitters when he tells her the story. She pulls Jimin's hand and puts her hands on top of his.

"Oppa... your hand is small. Daddy's hand is so big." She looks at Jimin's fingers curiously.

"Hey---"Jimin tried to protest but he stops when he heard someone shouting.

"Sayu!" Jungkook runs towards her daughter. Honestly, he's panicking a lot when he said 'goodbye' and 'see you again' to Yugyeom, he turns around and find her daughter is not by his side. Lucky for him he heard Sayu's giggling from the bench right next to the ice-cream truck. He slows down when he spots someone is sitting next to her. He tilts his head a bit to get a better view of that person.

"Daddy!" Sayu stands up in excitement while waving the book in her hand.

#################################################