Chapter 6: I'm In Love

Jimin stands up quickly seeing a man around his age that Sayu calls 'daddy' is walking towards them.

"Hi, I'm very sorry. I hope my daughter didn't trouble you." Jungkook said, wiping his hands off while glancing at his happy daughter.

"Daddy, this is Jimin oppa, he tells me a very amazing story. Look! The picture just look like him!" she jumps up and down in front of Jungkook in excitement.

Jungkook takes a better look at the said man and he froze when he saw the brightest smile that he has ever seen in his entire life.

"Wow....." Jungkook released a heavy breath unknowingly.

Both Jimin and Sayu frowns looking at speechless Jungkook. Sayu grabs his daddy's hand to gain his attention towards her.

"Daddy~ I want ice-cream!" Sayu whines, suddenly remembering about the ice cream. She pouts a bit when Jungkook didn't even look away from Jimin.

"Sayu seems to really like the book" Jimin words making Jungkook snapped back to reality. As if he was dreaming to see a beautiful angel standing in front of him and when that angel speaks, he knows that he is real.

"Oh... yeah..." Jungkook at loss of words.

"I'm Jimin by the way."

"Sayu would you like to have this book?" Jimin looks at Sayu again while gesturing towards the book.

"Really? I can? thank you Jimin oppa! Daddy, let's treat jimin oppa an ice cream too!!" Sayu changes her gaze from Jimin to Jungkook, seeking his permission.

"Huh? Oh yeah baby. O-of course" Jungkook looks away from Jimin and focus on his daughter. Only for a second though, he can't seems to avert his attention from Jimin and he doesn't even know why.

"Daddy, I know Jimin oppa is pretty but I want my ice cream now." Sayu pouts. Jungkook can feel hotness in his cheeks, embarrassed by his daughter's words.

"Uhh, okay. Umm... Thank you for the offer Sayu, let's go get that ice-cream now?" Jimin asks. Still a bit flustered from what Sayu had said.

Just then, Jungkook realizes that Jimin is wearing an apron, a very similar apron with the workers from the ice cream shop.

"You work here? So............ you can eat ice cream everyday?? Wow...." Sayu's eyes widen, thinking of how amazing it is to work in a place where you can eat ice cream as much as you want.

Jimin chuckles at Sayu's expression. She's too amazed with the idea making her looks too adorable.

"Yes, I work here. But only on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm actually a Nurse at the Elderly's Oak. You can come and visit sometimes. I'm sure the grandpas and grandmas will be delightful to have someone as adorable as you around." Jimin said, pinching her cheeks lightly.

"Really? Can we visit, daddy?" Sayu asks in excitement. She didn't have grandparents so it would be nice to spend time with one.

Jungkook nods his head. He can't seems to tear his eyes away from jimin. Everything about him is just wonderful. Once Sayu choose her ice cream, Jungkook pulls out his wallet to pay for it but Jimin didn't accept it. He says it's a 'thank you' for picking up his book. Of course, Sayu makes them promised to see each other again. And Jungkook would be glad to agree on it.

Jungkook doesn't really understand why his heart fluttered when he sees Jimin and why his smile makes his heart skipped a beat. One thing that Jungkook can be sure off, this ice cream shop is going to be his and Sayu's favorite from now on. And Sayu? She couldn't be more agree to that.

###########################################