Chapter 14: Mistakes?

Four months of their relationship, Jimin finally, finally agreed to move in. The day that Jimin moves into their house is officially added to the happiest moment in Sayu's life. The next moment was when Jimin allows her to call him 'appa' instead of 'oppa'.

Life has never been better for the three of them. Jungkook swears little by little, everything starts to feels right ever since Jimin came into his life. As if he has found the last missing puzzle. Finally, jungkook are able to say that the puzzles in his life are now complete.

Now that jimin's living with them, jungkook can say that their life turns out better. A lot way better than before. The house is always clean, food is delicious and jungkook couldn't ask for anything better. Not when he can even barely fried an egg. Sayu also getting better at school. Of course she is, when jimin always braids her hair prettily, picking up the cutest cloth for her to wear. Even jungkook has to admit that Sayu's looking more and more like her other, kind of rich, classmates. At least it makes her classmates talks to her when they see cute-handmade accessories on her bags. Of course, jimin teaches her to do all that.

"Sayu! Come on, finished you homework first before you play with daddy." Jimin shouts from Sayu's bedroom.

"Yes, appa!" Sayu immediately jumps out of Jungkook's lap and runs straight towards her bedroom.

One thing that would never cease Jungkook's amazement of Jimin is the way Jimin makes Sayu to listen to him in every single thing which Jungkook didn't manage to do it as well as Jimin did.

"Now baby, write down your little essay." Jimin encourage her to write as he braids Sayu's hair prettily.

Sayu starts humming while she's writing, making Jimin smiles at her. Once she's done writing, she pass the paper to Jimin. Obviously wanting him to read the essay.

'My mother, Jiminie Appa'

Jimin's eyes widened at the tittle of the essay. He looks at Sayu, confused and at loss of words.

"The tittle is 'mother'. But Sayu doesn't have a mommy. But appa is more than a mother for Sayu. So I want to write about you, appa." She smiles widely before engulf him in a big hug.

Jungkook who seems to go to check up on them, heard their little conversation and couldn't be happier. He saw how Jimin's eyes watered, touched by Sayu's words. Indeed, Jimin might not be a woman, but he's a better mother than Sayu's mother has ever been. A lot way better.

***********************************************

It's a nice Sunday morning. Both Jimin and Jungkook are finally free from any works so Jungkook decided to bring his family to the amusement park. Sayu would be really happy to go out together as a family.

"Daddy! Daddy! Come on let's ride that please please please~" Sayu pleads while clasping her small hands together.

"No baby, you're too short for that." Jungkook laughs looking at a massive pout on Sayu's face. Completely sad because she's too short to ride that.

"Why don't we go visit the dinosaurs? You love dinosaurs right?" Jimin try to lighten up Sayu's mood. Upon hearing the word 'dinosaur', Sayu immediately shrieks in excitement. She hugs Jimin tightly while screaming 'let's go' repeatedly.

Seriously, Jungkook didn't even know how Jimin manage to capture Sayu's heart in seconds. Despite of the hot day, they have a totally fun day. Especially for Sayu and Jimin. More like they team up and tease Jungkook all day. Jungkook would pretend to sulk each time they tease him just to earn Sayu's little kisses.

"Daddy! I want ice cream!" Sayu points at the ice cream stalls.

"Me too daddy~!" Jimin copied Sayu's pose, making them looks like a twin. Jungkook laughs at their cuteness and immediately agreed to treat them an ice cream each. Jungkook chose a Vanilla ice cream, Jimin with strawberry ice cream and of course Sayu chose their signature ice cream, Choco berry ice cream. They walk around while enjoying and tasting each other's ice cream. For them, today is listed as the most perfect day in their live.

*******************************

"Mummy, isn't that Sayu?" minjae, Mrs. Wang's son points out at Sayu.

Mrs. Wang takes a good look at them. Indeed, that is Sayu and next to her is her father, Mr. Jeon. But the question is who is that other guy beside them? They look so happy with each other, laughing and playing. Being the busybody that she always been, she decided to 'greet' them.

-

"Appa, Appa let's paint daddy's face with this!" Sayu picks up a crayon at the 'Doodling board' and gives it to Jimin.

Jimin makes a playful face while walking towards Jungkook. Jungkook smirks accepting the challenge. Once Jimin gets near him, he quickly went behind Jimin, grab his waist and spins him around making Jimin yelps in shocked. Sayu on the other hand was busy laughing at her daddy and appa. The next thing that Jimin knows is that Jungkook's lips on his cheek.

Of course, all this scenes is being watched by Mrs. Wang.

Every.second.of.it.

She's too shocked to process what she had saw just now. Sayu's calling the other guy appa? And Mr. Jeon even kiss him on the cheek? Either she's too old to know that this is a common thing between friends or there's something going on in that family.

She waste no time and straightaway calls the headmaster. She told him exactly what she saw. Well, maybe she exaggerate a little bit here and there. Once her son starts to ask about Sayu and her daddy, she shush him up and snaps some photos of them before leaving the scene.

She smirks as soon as she looks at the photos.

'Well, well, well Mr. Jeon. I guess you're really not a good person after all'

####################################