💙💚Chapter one ❤️💜

Hello Wattpad. I'm Paige and welcome to my first story on Wattpad .  Be free to contact me on Wattpad, twitter, my instagram and my Snapchat. My snap chat username is f-em . My instagram username is missjesyjade179. My twitter username is mrswifiamyl🖤🖤🖤..  and Enjoy my story 

Hi I'm Sasha Banks, I'm 17 years old and I just moved here with my mom. My favorite color is pink and black. My favorite song is DNA by Little Mix. I love Little Mix so much, they helped me out with my bullying at my old school. My favorite movie is Curse of Chucky.  He is so funny and evil at the same time. I just love chucky. Here's my story about my new life. I'm a rebel. I have blue and blue hair. I have some tattoos.

"C"mon Sasha you are late for school " Said my mom. I said "I know " I eyed rolled my mom . "I'm going to school love ya" said it while i was leaving the house.  At school I was so lost and some kids were mean to me of course but I don't care.  I met some people that helped me out at school.   " hi!!! I'm Becky Lynch and you must be Sasha am I correct "she said and I said yup that's me ".  Then some other girls came over to and becky. A dark chocolate hair girl said to me I'm Brie Bella. I said I'm Sasha Banks and I'm new here. Then a blonde girl named Charlotte came over to me and said I'm Charlotte Flair and an another blonde girl said I'm Camella and I said nice to meet you both . The last six girls are named Alexa, Nia, Nikki, Naomi , Nattie and Renee. Then I said wow nice to meet you all . They laughed and we want to help you and be your friends.  We walked around the school, Becky said "there is the bad boy Roman Reigns and his buddies Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins" . I just started to stare at roman and thought "Damn that boy is so fine" . Brie and Becky said "run!!" and we ran fast as we can.  Then they walked up at us and make fun of me and I ran away from them fast as I can. My new friends are chasing me to the bathroom. I cried a lot and my friends came in and over to me. They said " AWWW Sasha they're jerks and bullies .  I said I agree with that Becky.  They said that Nia was beating up them for you. I said aww thanks guys , then I saw nia and I ran up to her to hug her and said thank you so much. She said no problem Sasha... 

Stay tuned for chapter two of my story

💜Stay strong, positive and beautiful 💙

Love you all ❤️💖