Chapter Nine

Hi I'm adding ghost adventures and big time rush to my story , I hope you like this chapter

A few days later I found out that I'm pregnant!!

My ex boyfriend flew in from Florida to Las Vegas for me to come home with him. I heard the doorbell and I thought oh god no. then I mouthed why the fuck roman . I screamed my ex boyfriend is here and he just texted me one minute ago and I screamed no no no no!!!!!!!!!! Zak!!!!!! Nick!!!! Aaron!!!!! No no no no no!!!!! Billy!!!!!!!!
Jay!!!!!! No no no!!!!!! I screamed my lungs out and roman ruined my life!!!! Roman kick the front door open to get me and I locked my bedroom door and put my bed in front of my door for my safety and my baby's too. I said fine I'll come back home but don't be my boyfriend anymore and I'll text my new friends daily when I'm out of Las Vegas . Roman said slut start packing now!!!!!!!!!. I thought you are a big mean asshole. The next morning we say goodbye to Zak , Nick Aaron, Jay, billy and zaks dog Gracie. We flew from Las Vegas to Illinois ( my stupid hometown of sucking , boring hometown) I said to my ex boyfriend Roman
I'll go back to my house and live there and you will visit all time or check in on me and the baby. My ex boyfriend said okay I love you so much. And I groaned and signed and said I love you too baby boo. Roman dropped me off at my house and went in .i texted Zak I texted I'm fine and I hated roman so much. He texted okay and I really like you and love you sasha , I was so shocked when he loved me as nick and him as a couple. I texted him what , he texted back and said I love you Sasha baby boo. I texted back to him you are in love with nick aka your boyfriend/best friend . Somebody texted me and hi Sasha , I texted back who's is texting me, the same person texted back it's James Maslow, I gasped and said oh my god James in a text James is my best friend who is in big time rush ( btr). He texted back how are you? , I texted back not great because I'm pregnant. He texted back what?!!!! Yes I I'm pregnant James i said in a text . I'm going to L.A tomorrow morning . James Texted yes!!!!! See you tomorrow morning. The next morning I flew to los angels and waited for James to come to pick me from the airport. I saw him and screamed James!!!!!!!! He screamed Sasha!!! I jumped into his arms and hugged him back in the middle of the airport. People was stopping and starting to realize.He asked me how's the baby doing? I talked back fine .