Chapter 25

Dean's POV
A/N a brand new POV yay I'm so excited
And this chapter is full of self harm, a eating disorder and depression. Don't read if you're not comfortable reading this .. thank you

Sasha was just crying because she was so heart broken inside by my home boy was cheating on her. I was just like Wtf Roman how dare you cheat on a beautiful girl like that.
When Sasha was done with her crying about the breakup and she said scared "D-Dean D-don't b-be mad at me okay " i was just confused as fuck and suddenly she pushed her sleeves up to show me her scars . Now I was crying and heartbroken for Sasha. I just asked her why do you did that to yourself, she replied to me that she couldn't deal with the pain with the breakup. As fast I could I just hugged Sasha and she moved closer to my chest and listened to my heartbeat and fell asleep on me. I don't mind at all and said "it's okay Sasha just go to sleep. Then I carried her to her car and drive her to her house and got her to her bedroom, I looked at her beautiful face and thought man I feel bad for her and she's dealing with a lot here . I found out about something that Sasha's not eating anything for the past few weeks because Roman broke her poor heart and I promise that I'm going to stay here for Sasha until she gets better.