Chapter Four

🖤🖤Sasha's pov💜💜

I was walking down the street to my house but somebody stopped me and I turned around and saw roman with a I'm so sorry face. I was so shocked when roman said I'm sorry that I made fun of you on your first day of school. I felt so bad when I saw you crying and running away to the bathroom..  When I saw nia with an angry face I thought oh shit we messed up. Im so sorry Sasha I hope that you can forgive me for the thing that I did to you.

I forgive you roman, he turned around with a shocked and a happy face . He said really and I said really roman but don't piss me or my friends off again.  He said I won't again. I said good  and goodbye roman . He said have a great day after school Sasha. I said the same thing to you. After that incident I texted my friends about it . My friends texted me back with wth really??!! How sweet of him. I laughed and texted them back saying yup and he's a sweetheart to me and said sorry to me.

Later that night, I was thinking about roman and I  together and starting to date , our first date, our friendship, our wedding, our marriage and our family . Am I going crazy or what I'm not going to date roman at all or maybe am I just going crazy.

Stay beautiful

Pagie

🖤❤️