Chapter 11

A few months later my baby was born

My beautiful baby girl is 7 pounds and 3 quarters. The guys asked me to hold her and I said fine and be very fragile and careful because she is my firstborn baby girl does that makes sense. The guys said we understand and i will be careful about your pretty baby girl.   A few days later i was released from the hospital and came home , took a nap. I love my baby girl so much that I'm hurting myself. The guys could fly to my state and if they hurt her I hurt them so much pain. Yes I'm going to hold on to my baby ella .  I and James walked outside with the beautiful girl in the buggy. We went to the store and bought all baby stuff for the baby girl . Ella started crying in the store and I am james starting to cooing ella . Ella started to calm down in the middle of the store when james started singing softly worldwide. I smiled at james and said thank you softly. James said you're welcome in a whisper. We went home after the store and calming down Ella. Hey james said, yeah, I said. Can we build ella's baby room , I said yes. He said come on slow poke, I said hey I'm coming up. A few hours later we had built my baby girl ellas room . I kissed james and he kissed me back for a few minutes.  Ella started crying again because she is very tired and sleepy, james said hold on I will get ella and we will put her down in the bed. I said aww thank you james . He said no problem baby . I was shocked when he said baby to me.  "Ella calm down james cooed ella surprised calmed down.   We went to tuck ella in her crib and said goodnight pretty and princess, sweet dreams ella.  Surprisingly james kissed me again and I kissed him passionately that heated up quite quickly.