Chapter 12

Soon by a surprise James leaned forward to kiss me and I let him to kiss me and I kissed him back. I mouthed what was happening with us? It's weird however that we kissed each other as best friends. We walked inside and the boys asked us what's wrong, both said nothing. I walked upstairs to my room , took a shower and thought wtf good job Sasha i just kissed my best friend james. I just loved my best friends kiss so much. I think about one directions 18 in the shower about james passionate kiss . God what's wrong with me. I changed into my pjs and sit down with james and kiss in secretly before the boys came in . I started singing 18 by one direction to him. I felt james blushing. James said to me I loved you when we're friends. I blushed so hard. I said to james all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you, I wanna love like you made me feel , when we were 18 . Long before we both thought the same thing. James said awwww . I said I know it's sweet. Hey Sasha , I said yeah james what's wrong. James said nothing, I said tell me james . James yelled I love you!!!!! I giggled at james and said shut up the boys heard you. He said oh god, I said yeah, the boys yelled at the same time, we knew it !!!!The boys say we were weird when we asked them what's happened. The boys said they kissed in his car before they walked in. Then, we went to our bedrooms and sleep until the morning .