Chapter 23

Roman's pov
A/N self harm is in this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it don't read.. thank you 😊💜
Flashback when Roman cheated on Sasha and Sasha was depressed and heartbroken 😭💔💔
I still love Sasha and I will always will until the day I die but sadly I know that she's married to dean and is happy. A few days after our breakup I felt so guilty and bad for breaking her heart and she saw me cheating on her with my ex girlfriend Perrie Edwards.
I saw Sasha quitting school and she looked so depressed and so heartbroken and suddenly she looked at me then she quickly looked away because I kinda got back with my ex girlfriend Perrie. She said " heyyy babe" and I said " hi baby" then I kissed her softly on the lips... then Sasha ran out of the school and drove away from the school. I felt like running to her house and hold her close to my body but I didn't. A few minutes later Sasha came up to us and slapped the hell of us and said " stay away from me jerk and I can't believe that you're dating your ex girlfriend " the second I heard that I felt my heart stopped and then I tried to grab Sasha's arm when she jerked my hand away. Then my eyes were locked on her arms and I was shocked that Sasha was self harming herself because me.