Chapter 24

Sasha's pov
Flashback
A few days after our horrible nightmare breakup and finally finding out he was cheating on me for a week I just figured it would be the best choice to quit school because it was stressing me out and when I was at the office at school I saw roman feeling guilty and I turned to see him for a second and he turned to see me , quickly I turned away as fast I can. Then I saw romans girlfriend/ex girlfriend Perrie walking to him . I was so disappointed that Roman got back with the mean girl of school.
I heard Perrie saying "hey babe I missed you " then I heard him saying the same thing as her and kissing her. As I saw that I ran out of school and got in my car, driving away from there
Then I drove back to the school and ran up to Roman and Perrie kissing and I slapped them hard and said that "stay away from me jerk and I cannot believe you that you were just playing with me, getting back with your ex girlfriend is good isn't Roman "  Roman just looked down and Perrie was just laughing and smirking at me .  I lost it I started to hit and punch Perrie in the face, kicking her in her midsection. Roman tried to rip me off on Perrie but it didn't work at all . I just smiled softly when I was finally done with beating her up and Roman tried to grab my arm but I just jerked his arm away from my arm. Suddenly his eyes got wide and looked down at my arm, I felt embarrassed and ran out of school. Then i bumped into dean. I just cried into deans chest and almost falling but dean caught me and allowed me to cry into his arms and chest because I cannot deal with the pain..