😊Chapter three 😊

A few days later I felt very better about that stupid incident with roman and his buddies
Today's Friday yay it means I will be very lazy until Monday morning for school. My friends and I are having a slumber party tonight at my house. I'm so freaking excited for it .

I woke up at 6:00 am because school starts at 9:00 am. It's crazy how I always waking up at 6:00 am. Here's my morning routine for school first I will get out my warm bed and walking to my bathroom and I close the door and take an 30 minutes shower and then take some comfortable clothes out my closet and I walk back into the bathroom and close the door again. A few minutes later after i got dressed in my clothes for school and I will walk out to my vanity and sit down and do my dark makeup but light.
I put my music on and dance for a while before school starts . After I put my makeup on I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and find something to eat.  Then my mother drops me off at school.

After school we are so excited and pumped about our little slumber party whooo!! My friends are packing up their next day clothes, pjs, toothbrush and toothpaste.. I have get ready for the sleepover now I'm serious about it.. I wipe my makeup off and wash my face off to get rid of the bad stuff. Then, I hopped into my pjs sand walked down the stairs and invited my friends in my house and we walked up the stairs to my bedroom and talked about boys, our crushes, drama, fashion and makeup. We watched some horror movies, dramatic movies, sad movies , very funny movies and chick flicks too , we ate candy, junk food , chips, pie, cake and some cupcakes and chocolate frosting.

Stay positive ❤️💜

Pagie

💖💚💕