Chapter Six

💜Sasha pov💙

A few weeks went by so fast and I didn't see roman at all in school, I'm so worried about him. I really love him so much that it hurts me. I just listened to uncover by Zara Larsson.  The song is very sad and good but the song is about hiding feelings from someone else who she loves dearly. I just miss him so much sometimes. I'm feeling sad now when I don't see him. A boy tried to hit me but I slapped him in the face hard and kick him. He is my supermen or a superhero to me at least.

I want to be his beautiful girlfriend but I can't do that. He's the bad guy who gets into fights and trouble. I want him to pick me up and spin me in a hug and kiss me softly.  My friends tried to cheer me up yesterday and it worked, I love my friends and they are like blood sisters to me. My friends wants to take me to Starbucks and talk about my feelings and him, I agree to go and talk about it and I'm happy that my friends are here for me when I'm sad, mad, scared, nervous and sick.

I found two cute and perfect poem for him, I want to say the poems to him.

"If kisses were raindrops, I'll send you showers, if your hugs were seconds, I'll send you hours, if your smiles were water, I'd send you the whole sea, and if LOVE were a person , I'd send you ME!!." They said awwwwww so cute and I said I know and I have an another cute poem.

"If kisses were the water, I'd send you a beautiful girl and a sea, if hugs were the leaves, I'd send you a tree, if LIFE were a planet, I'd send you the entire galaxy, if our friendship was life, I'd send you my life.

Stay strong and true to yourselves

Pagie is out

😂❤️