Chapter Two

Hi I'm back with an awesome chapter 💙💜🖤💚💛💖❤️

The next day I don't want go to school today but I will see my friends again yay!! and I hope that I don't bump into roman and his little buddies today. I am scared of roman, dean and seth and I'm so happy that I made friends yesterday on my first day of school at my new school. I'm still upset and sad yesterday's incident but I moved on. I hope that I will make more friends today. My bed is so comfortable and I don't want to get up but I have to for school.

Then I forced my lazy butt to the shower. 30 minutes later I got out of the shower and put my music on and my makeup on . My mother was banging on my door and saying Comm Sasha Elle-Ally Banks we need to go . I said I know mother and I'm coming.
Then we got in the car and drove off to school.

1 hour later I got dressed for school and ate my breakfast and my mom dropped me off at school. Then I found my friends and I ran up to them and asked them what's up . Then, Some other girls came over to us and say hi to me, the edgy one is named pagie, the one tomboy-nerd one is named AJ . I said to them I'm Sasha Banks I'm new to this school.  They said oohh hi Sasha and is she good after the little incident. They nodded yes . We are going to be good friends Sasha and we will kick his ass today. I laughed a little bit.

After school we have been having a lot of fun until roman and his buddies are coming up to us . Becky, Pagie and Brie said hide behind AJ , Nattie and Camella . I nodded yes and quickly hide behind them until they left.  We saw them leaving school, I wiped my tears away . They saw me wiping my tears away and they hugged me and I felt safe with them at school or anything with my new friends .

Peace out

Pagie

💜💖