New school

"mum, why didn't you tell me, i would of understood" i stood there hoping she would answer my question but i knew she wouldn't, i looked at her lifeless body and bent over and kissed her forehead "i love you" tears began uncountable by this point.

Knock!Knock! I bounced up out of my bed by the knocking of the door, i noticed my face was damp as i have been crying in my sleep, with the back of my hand i rubbed my eyes and my face and walked over too the door and opened it slowly, i noticed Brad standing at my door i looked at him as if to say 'what the fuck do you want' he looked at me with clear amusement in his eyes and he is staring me up and down and as i looked down i realized i was in my bra as it got too hot and some shorts, honesty i couldn't care less i looked at him getting impatient i shouted "What the fuck do you want!" he was a bit taken back until he said "Mum told me to t-" i stopped him before he could carry on i said "Marie" he looked at me confused i then explained "Its Marie to me" he just shrugged me off and said "Yeah well she told me to wake you, cause you have to drive to school with me and Ryan" i muttered "Great!" the sarcasm dripping of my word he just shook his head in amusement and walked off i shut the door and began to get ready.

I opened the front door after i was ready because Marie said 'There outside waiting for me' i shut the door behind me and then saw Brad and Ryan leaning against the sports car i walked over said said "Sorry for the wait" Ryan was checking me out as i was wearing shorts exposing my tanned legs and a vest top with pumps. We all go in the car as we all came into a big awkward silence i just got my phone out and started to text Jack "Hey babe, do you miss me?"  I waited for a text from him and it come back suddenly fact to be honest "I miss you way to much Cherr, hurry up and turn 18 and move in with me" I laughed which made Ryan look at me confused u just shook him off and typed back "Your lucky your 21, you live alone and trust me as soon as I'm 18 I'm in with you" I may of forgotten to mention that Jack was 21 but we was best friends, we don't care about age as long as we are together and friends we don't care about what people think, his my best friend and i love him too bits "Good, got to go text you later babe love you xx"  "Bye, love you x x"  I looked outside as i noticed we have already parked and Ryan and Brad was already outside waiting for me to come out, i jumped out and said "Shit sorry" we began to walk in the school as everyone was staring at me "Brad, Nice race last week man!" Brad laughed i looked over to Brad and Ryan said "Ignore the stares babe" i laughed "Ill try"

Here i go... A day of hell.