"Until now..."

I looked closely keeping my eyes fixed on the shadow walking to us. When I saw who it was I was relieved but then no one else was walking after it. I felt fresh tears swell up in my eyes as I realized who was dead and who was alive.

"RYAN" I shouted as he made his way over to me walking wobbly. He looked at me and said the one think that made my breath catch in my throat "King is-" He fell backwards not finishing his sentence. I ran over to his unconscious body.

I tapped his cheek lightly shouting "WHO IS KING" I cant believe he had to pass out when he was about to tell me who King was. I looked at his body realizing that he was bleeding from behind his head. I put pressure on it to try and help the bleeding as I looked at Ryan's pale face.

"Ryan you cant leave me to" I said crying hysterically "Ryan you cant" I cried louder causing everyone to look at me with sympathy and Brad just stood there in shock.

I looked at him in the eye and he looked at me tears growing in his eyes as some escaped out of his eyes. He ran over to me pulling me into one of his warm, tight hug. I sat there while Ryan's head was on my lap while I was leaning on Brads shoulder crying hysterically.

I looked at Brad and noticed he was silently crying so I decided to hug him tightly whispering "You don't have to hold it together. Just let he loose" I whispered in his ear causing his to let a sob escape his lips.

I holded him tightly while saying "Brad..." he replied with a simple 'Hmm..' I pulled back looking at him in the eye "I love you" he smiled slightly "I love you too little sis"

~.~.~

I saw as Ryan was taking into the ambulance while they was pressing something over his heart trying to wake him up. I just cuddled Brad while watching holding onto the only hope I had left.

Me and Brad climbed into the ambulance and sat down by Ryan, I was holding his hand until I noticed a locket chain he was gripping with one of his hands. I opened his hand up slowly and took the locket out, Jack's locket...

I opened it up to see 2 pictured inside of me and Jack as little kids and when we are older. He kept this, I remember giving it him on his birthday.

                                 ~Flashback~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKY" I shouted while squeezing him in a hug, he looked at me with a big, goofy smile causing me to chuckle "HEY CHERR" he shouted loudly causing everyone to crack up laughing and he looking around confused.

I handed him my well wrapped present "I got you something" I saw how his eyes lightened up with excitement and his smile grew wider. He opened it up to see two pictures of me and him as little kids "I LOVE YOU CHERR" he said happily pulling me into a hug but loosing me. He handed me the locket "Put it of please Cherr" he said happily.

I chuckled and put it round his head and smiled "Never take it of" I whispered in his ear causing him to turn around kissing my cheeks "Never, ever, ever" I smiled and repeated "Never" he smiled pulling me into another tight hug.

"Best friend forever" he said holding his pinkie out "Best friends forever" I said happily squeezing his pinkie tight around mine

~.~Flashback Over~.~

I took a sharp breath thinking of Jack and holded the locket closer to me and whispered "Never ever take it off" as a tear rolled down my face landing on the locket "Until now..." I whispered.