Who is that group of men?

As we turned into a familiar street i noticed the grave yard coming up as we was driving closer to it, as soon as we pulled up outside i jumped straight out of the doors not giving Brad time to turn of the engine and open my door like a true genital man, i started to walk through the gates which is kind of scary, its dark and all i am surrounded by is graves and it doesn't help how people tell you stories about 'ghosts' and 'grave yards' i looked around trying to find my mothers stone on the floor as i started to walk down the rows of graves a hand touched my shoulder which made me him back and full on the floor in a panic i got up and was about to run until i heard laughing sounds i tired to focus on the person who is laughing but i cant as my heart is thumping rapidly and i am shaking until i saw another figure in the distance but i could see if it was a person, i just saw a black shadow, i ran closer towards the man laughing which as soon as i reached him i realized it was Brad. I started to move back and by my sudden reaction made the man stop laughing and walk further to me, i started to back away until i couldn't move any further as i was leaning on the wall but the man didn't stop walking until his face was an inch away from mine. Honestly, he looked drunk which scared me a little because i didn't know what he was capable of he began to come closer which made my breath caught in my throat as i tried to say something but no words was coming out he whispered "What you doing out this fine night, all alone?" i looked around the surroundings trying to see if Brad was anywhere to be found but he wasn't, what if he was hurt? what if they was others? I heard a man scream in agony which pulled me away from my thoughts i looked at Brad standing over the drunken ban with his hands was scrunched together that hard you could see his knuckles turning white and at that moment i began to breath, i looked down at the floor the see the man concuss i shook my head and looked up at Brad and said "Thank you"

I started to look around the grave yard for my mothers grave trying to hide back my fear, i finally found her stone all broken i felt a lump rise at the back of my throat and my vision started to go fuzzy by all the tears forming in my eyes, i fell onto my knee's and didn't take my eyes of my mothers grave until i heard Brad say "Shit!" i heard footsteps behind me but i didn't care i was too busy staring at my mothers grave, i felt tears role down my cheeks and a hands trying to pull me up to get my attention which worked perfectly fine i looked at the man pulling me up and realized it was brad with a 'we got to go now' look on his face which i returned with a 'I'm not leaving' look he said "We have a big gang of lads with weapons approaching us, which is probably something to do with that drunken man i knocked out. If we don't move now we will probably die" I looked up at brad and shook my head "I'm not leaving again" he looked at me with his patience running thin, he looked at me and said "Charlotte, we have to go" i shook my head again and that's when he lifted me up and gently chucked me over his shoulder and started running...