I'm going to die...

The big final race***

I looked at my car and back at the mask in my hands, this is the final chance to find out who killed my brother. To find out who the top racer is, I put the mask on slowly and began to drive to the race tracks.

I looked at the other cars and saw lots of the 'top racers' and I couldn't help by get a little scared. As soon as I jumped out of my car everyone turned to me some gasps but others smirk. I looked at the person on the left who just smirked at me and then I looked at the right to fine Jack, Ryan and Brad here with me too. I felt my heart shatter as I saw the little bridge where my brother died. I holded in the tears and my breath hitched in the back of my throat.

Its time to show them what I got and kill the pricks who killed my brother...

I jumped in my car and began to rev the engine with the others as I looked to the left I saw the boy smirking at me and whispered "Die bitch!" and then I heard the announcer shout "GO!" I pressed down on the pedal and began to change the gears, so far I was in 3rd place while the others where behind. I turned one of the corners smoothly and began to relax a little knowing that the bridge don't come up for another couple of turns.

I looked at the side of me and saw Jack who winked making me smile and he murmured "Done worry baby girl, you will win this one" and then he slowed his car down making me go in front of him causing my heart to swell at his idea. He was blocking the others behind making sure they don't get in front of me.

I turned one of the corning and full speed and then I saw the bridge where my brother died. I let the tears run freely as no one could see and I looked in my mirror behind me to see Jack swerving his car. Shit! I looked ahead and saw the bridge coming up, its just a repeat of what happened, I felt sick.

I saw his car heading towards the edge of the bridge and I couldn't help the flash backs of my brother going of the edge. I looked at his face and saw his eyes widened and he looked terrified it made me corrupt in more tears. I turned my steering wheel to push Jack back on the road. I hit the back causing Jack's car to stop and my car being pushed further to the bridge

I heard screams and Jack looked at me and panic with worry raised on his face as he was about to jump out his car but it was locked. I began to realize this was the top racers plan after all, they got me and they knew I would fall for there plan, It hurts me to say it but I did fall for there plan.

My car began to swift to the edge of the bridge making half of the car on the pavement and the other half in the air, I clenched onto the wheel and closed my eyes. I soon opened them to see a car coming to me with much force trying to push me of the edge.

He had a wicked grin on his face and his eyes twinkled with amazement. I'm going to die...