I feel like I'm drained of energy

Charlotte's PROV

I woke up in a hospital bed, I don't know how i got here all i know is that Ryan and Brad are sitting both sides of my bed. I tried to get up but i fell back down, I feel like I'm drained of energy, I feel week and my throat his hurting really badly. Ryan and Brads pair of hands where on my helping me into a sitting position and they both had worried looks on there faces. There hair was a mess and they looks like they have been here all night, how long have i been here fore?

"Are you okay, should i call the nurse" Brad said, I shook my head "I'm fine" my voice cracked at the end and i whispered "I need water" Ryan ran to the pot and poured some in and helped me drink it has i feel week and cant move "Thanks" now that i was talking properly i shouted "What am i doing here!!?" Brad looked guilty, I turned to Ryan who had the same expression

"We um... we um kinda urm took you here" Ryan mumbled, I looked at him and gave him daggers and Brad "I said i was fine" I said after a while through gritted teeth "God, princess we was worried" Brad said, I looked at him and smiled apologetically "sorry" I mumbled.  I felt tight hands around me I looked to fine Brad and Ryan suffocating me with a hug, I smiled but couldn't hug them back so i said " How long was i asleep for"

They looked at each other and Brad chuckled while Ryan casually said "3 days" my eyes went wide and i shouted "3 days and no one woke me" Brad looked at me seriousness in his eyes "You was in a coma Princess, you was to weak to wake up, we was so scared" Brads voice cracked at the last part and i felt a pang of guilt hit me like a ton of bricks i mentioned him to come over and he hugged me and i whispered "I love you big bro" he looked at me shocked then broke out a smile "I love you too little sis"

/ / / /

Brad's PROV

"You was in a coma princess, you was weak to wake up. I was so scared" my voice cracked at the end of it and i mentally sighed by sounding such a fool. I looked in Charlotte's eyes and you could see the flash of guilt which i automatically felt guilty for her feeling guilty she gestured for me to come over there and hug her which i did. I squished the life out of her and i knew she wanted to hug me back but couldn't she whispered "I love you big bro" I was shocked at first but i broke out into a smile, she called me bro, i felt my heart warm up to the word 'bro' i smiled "I love you too little sis"