BOOM!!!

I saw the car coming closer and closer by the minute, I looked to see Jack trying to get out of his car but its locked and other racers crowded around us, not caring about the race anymore. I done the only, dangerous thing there was left to do. I opened the door as I felt the car about to of of the bridge and jumped out to land right on the edge of the bridge.

I saw some gasps as the car went of the bridge, I saw the one person I didn't want to see. 'King' he is the top leader and the one who tried to kill Aiden all the time.

      flashback-

"who are you!" shouted King putting a gun up to Aiden's head. I couldn't move, it was like I was frozen. I tried to help I really did but it was one of those scary moments where your just froze all I could do was cry.

My brother turned t me and said the worst thing ever !    "Why wont you help me?"

I felt tears run down my eyes remembering that day, I pushed myself up and off the bridge to find steam coming out Jacks car, I ripped the mask off not caring anymore and began to run to Jacks car. I got to the side of his window and began trying to open it, Jack whispered "Its okay baby girl" more tears was running down my eyes as I looked in Jacks eyes.

I shook my head repeatedly and began banging on his window trying to smash it, I felt to pair of hands round my waist pulling me back. I turned around and met Ryan's blue eyes, he looked at me and whispered "Leave it"

I began to try and pull away from Ryan's grip but there was no use he was to strong for me, I saw fire come of Jacks car and his face made me feel sick like I was going to puke, I shouldn't have brought Jack into this.

I shouted "JACK" he looked at me and smiled. God! why does he always have to smile in times like this, I looked at Ryan with pleading eyes, he looked at me and rolled his eyes "Ill go" I looked at him confused "Ryan no-" he cut me off "I'm bigger then you ill be able to smash it open" I rolled my eyes but agreed he was about to run off until he came back.

He crashed his lips against mine and pulled back "I love you Cherr" was the last thing he said before running of back to the car, I just stood there in shock until BOOM!!! pulled me out of my thoughts. I heard screams and we all bent down to cover out heads, I looked to the car and it has all went up in flames.

I dropped to the floor and cried repeating "No" over and over again until something caught my attention. I looked to the car to see a shadow walking back.

[Who is the shadow? Ryan or Jack. What do you guys think??]