Road trip.

After i heard those words come out of Jack's mouth i just froze, i couldn't talk, i could move... who would be so sick to even trash my mothers grave? I wanted to cry and throw up but instead i put down the phone and ran into Brads room without knocking, Brad turned to face me but as soon as his face met mind his face softened and he actually looked concerned he walked over to me in a hurry as i had tears rolling down my face "Charlotte... Charlotte!" i looked at him after a while and began to shake my head rapidly until he placed both of his hands at each side of my head and looked deep into my eyes "Charlotte, whats the matter" i started to go fussy, i could hardly see him why did he keep moving? then all of a sudden i collapsed until a pair of hands grabbed me around my waist and picked me up bridal style and placed me onto his bed, i muttered over and over "This cant be happening" Brad looked at me concerned and then got impatient and shouted "CHARLOTTE WHATS THE MATTER?" after he shouted that he pulled me away from my thought and i finally wasn't frozen, i looked up at him and more tears rolled out of my eyes "My mom..." he looked at me and sat near me on the bed and placed his hand on my leg and calmly said "Whats the matter?" i got up quickly and said "We got to go, grab your car keys" i started pulling on his arm until he pulled me back with force which made me land on his legs i looked up at him "My moms grave got trashed" an known face crossed his eyes and then he got up and grabbed his car keys and his coat and then grabbed my hand and lead me to his car, as soon as we got in and i know we was actually going to my mothers grave again i felt relieved.

After and hour of complete silence and driving he looked up at me and said "What are we going to do exactly" and to be honest i have no idea, i just cant leave my mother there all my herself, alone in a trashed grave i looked up at him and said "I-I-I don't know, i just need to be with her" he looked at me and then concentrated on the road, after a while he finally spoke up "You never talk about your mom, why?" i didn't want to have this 'talk' now, not now and not never! "I don't want to talk about it" he still would not shut up "why?"   "I just don't, okay!" i snapped which made him carry on questioning "What happened?"  i started to get annoyed and just lost it "SHE DIED BECAUSE OF ME, I BASICALLY KILLED HER... SHE HAD CANCER AND NEVER TOLD ME WHICH I KEPT MAKING HER COME PLACES WITH ME AND I NEVER KNEW SHE WASN'T WELL, I BASICALLY KILLED MY OWN MOM, SHE NEEDED TO REST AND I NEVER LET HER!"    "Charlotte, you didn't kno-" i stopped him before he could carry on "DON'T SAY THAT... EVERYONE SAYS THAT, SHE DIED AND I WATCHED HER DIE NOT REALIZING WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHY SHE WAS EVEN TAKEN TO HOSPITAL, SHE PROMISED ME BEFORE SHE DIED AND TOLD ME SHE HAD CANCER THAT SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME, SHE PROMISED AND NOW LOOK AT ME, I'M CRAZY, I'M ALONE AND I'M LEFT HEART BROKEN!" after that he never said nothing, he started driving faster like he was us to it "Why you driving fast" i said curious he looked at me and said "I like it..."