Clubbing.

We arrived at the club to music blasting through the speakers and everyone dancing well i should name is at 'grinding' against each other as soon as we got in i hit the bar. I looked behind me to Brad standing there, I sighed "What!" i shouted trying not to sound rude, she put his hands ups in defence "Im just getting a drink, chill" I sighed and muttered a sorry he looked at me and smirked "What was that?" He is so doing this on purpose "Sorry" I mumbled he looked at me his smirk growing bigger "What?" I punched him in the arm "Fuck off" I said and he chuckled in response once i got all the drinks i started dancing on my own. I felt a pair of hands grabbed my sides a forced me into there body, I turned my head to see a hot brunette standing behind me, i chuckled letting the alcohol take control of me, I started to move up and down his body making sure to press hard while going down. I turned to face him to quickly for my liking and stumbled back until a pair of hands gripped my lower back and help me firmly in place, I smiled to see the brunette there smirking at me "What where your going babes, you don't want to let there pretty ass of yours hit the floor" I smirked and luckily the alcohol is in my blood stream to not make me blush cause normal me would blush right now.

I smashed my lips against his with so much force, he picked me up around the waist and i instantly wrapped my legs around his lower back, he pushed me further into him and licked my lower lip for entry with i gladly opened my mouth to let his tongue roam inside of my mouth, exploring every detail. I bit on his lower lip causing him to moan into my mouth making me moan in response, he placed me down and grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom, which i defiantly followed him behind as we reached the bathroom  he pushed me against the wall cause my back to smash into the wall but it didn't hurt. I wrapped one leg around his back pushing him further into me. He crashed his lips onto mine hungrily, one of my hands was exploring his amazing six pack and my other was rubbing his crotch.

The bathroom door burst open to Amy, Brad and Ryan walking in, Brad looked angry and Ryan while Amy was shocked but thought it was quite funny. I instantly pulled away while the man in front of me looked disappointed and angry at them, he still didn't pull back he leaned in to kiss me and totally ignoring the group of 'my friends' walking in staring at us. I tried to pull back but he was too strong, Ryan grabbed his top and through a punch in his belly to knock the breath out of him "WHEN THE WOMAN TRIES TO PUSH YOU BACK, YOU MOVE GOT IT!" he shouted angrily at the man, Brad walked up and kicked him in the face "NOW GO FUCK OFF" Amy stood there in shock and was to shocked to move but me i was to tipsy to care and just giggled, everyone looked at me and i coughed to hide the laughing next thing i know i was going dizzy really dizzy and shouting going on around me i caught most of it "Charlotte are you alright?" Amy said quietly "FUCK YOU PRICK, FUCK OFF AND SHAG SOMEONE ELSE YOUR OWN AGE" Brad shouted at the man still angry "Cherr?" Ryan said then i blacked out.