"I think she might be dying..."

I was lying in bed all morning because of puking i have been in bed all day. I feel really sick, how many drinks did i take last night? I mentally though as i ran into the bathroom to puke everything i had left in my stomach again, i looked into the toilet and saw it wasn't a normal colour it was red? red puke...GREAT!

I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I got back in bed and cuddled my sheets. BANG!BANG!  I groaned and tried to block on the banging of my door, i said "Come in and stop banging" I looked at the door when it creaked open to see Brad and Ryan standing there concerned, they was staring at me like i had 2 heads, i groaned again "What!" i shouted but soon hating it as i had to clench onto my head as pain banged onto my head which made me cringe "a-are you okay?" Ryan stutter, why the fuck his he stuttering? "I'm fine Ryan" they both didn't look convinced, i felt sick coming up. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door and let all the burning liquid flow out of me, it starting to sting my throat, I heard brad shouting "Princess let us in" I just ignored him as i fell to the floor not been able to stand any more "Princess LET US IN" Brad shouted which made me cringe even more by the load music.

BANG! BOOM! CRASH! The door has been broken open and Brad and Ryan landed on top of it, i would of laughed but instead of laughing i puked even more ignoring the fact that someone was holding my hair back and another person was rubbing my back. As i was finished puking the red liquid out of me i was about to flush the toilet until Brad said "Wait.." I looked up confused but followed anyway "I-Its red.." Ryan looked as confused as me until he looked into the toilet as well and a concerned look followed is expression as well as Brads "Is that normal?" Brad as Ryan and he shrugged "no clue man!" I shouted but soon regretted it "Will everyone stop staring at my puke so i can flush the goddamn chain" I said as i grabbed the chain with all my strength with failed cause i was really weak and pulled it down so it had flushed.

I tried to get up but then fell back down Brad had his hands gripping my back and Ryan just stood there staring at me with worry and concern was written all over his face. I slid back to the floor and pushed Brad away from me, not meaning to be a bitch but when I'm ill i get mentally crazy and Jack has experienced my mentally crazy moments "we got to take her hospital" Ryan said suddenly i looked at him and sighed "I'm fine, honestly but i do want to get in bed" I said hoping they would drop the subject. Ryan picked me up bridal style and placed me in my bed while gently placing the quilts over me. I smiled a little bit as i noticed my eyes slowly drifting the last words i heard was "I think she might be dying..." Ryan said.