"I didn't say that Hun"

I am now on my way home with 2 moaning parents, Marie and my dad and they don't seem very happy "You didn't tell me she was at the hospital!"  my dad shouted at Brad I just sunk back in my seat "I-I never thought you would mind" My dad laughed humorously "WOULDN'T MIND! SHES MY DAUGHTER" Shouted my dad and this is the time where i come in "Dad it wasn't a big deal..." He looked at me then back at the road "It isn't a big deal that my daughter wasn't at the hospital?" I sighed "I-" I was cut short by my angry dad "I WOULD OF TRUST YOU TWO LADS TO CALL ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENED" I sighed "Dad-"  "WHAT IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING AND SHE DIED LIKE MY-"  that was it he has gone too far trying to mention my mum "DAD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted at high as my voice would let me. Everything became silent an awkward silence, Ryan, Brad and Marie had there mouths open and my dad looked like a tomato how red he has become.

/ / /

We arrived home an hour ago and the house is still silent nobody has talked to anybody and me, Brad and Ryan have been sitting here on the dinner table scoffing our mouths with as much food as possible to hurry up and finish. I took a big gulp of water then i heard my dad say "Your grounded" I spat my water out in shock and it went all over Marie and my farther all i heard was screams coming from Marie's mouth and laughing from the boys "I-I am what?" I said still in shock. My farther raised his voice "You are grounded" he repeated "No I'm not" I stated. Right now every ones mouth nearly hit the floor in shock "I said you are so you are Charlotte" I looked at him to see if he was joking but he wasn't. I stood up my face growing hotter within the minute "I'M NOT GROUNDED" I shouted. My farther stood up which made the chair fly back in a Bang! "Yes you are" I repeated "I'm not grounded"

"CHARLOTTE YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH" I looked at him and laughed with no humor "YOUR NOT MY FARTHER-"  gasps coming from people around the table "YOU LEFT WHILE I WAS LITTLE AND STARTED A NEW FAMILY WITHOUT ME. YOU LEFT ME AND MUM SUFFER ALONE WITH BILLS TO PAY AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS YOU CANT COME INTO MY LIFE AND ACT LIKE A FARTHER TO ME!" I shouted while tears are running down my face, trying to hold back a sob.

"DON'T BLAME YOUR MOTHERS DEATH ON ME" Gasps "No it wasn't you but i had to take care of it all on my own. No help. Nothing" I repeated calmly while a sob escaped my mouth "WHAT DID SHE DIE OF. STRESS FROM YOU?" and that's when i gasped with the others and sobbed a lot harder "Y-Y-OU B-BLAME IT ON M-E" I said between sobs.

"I didn't say that Hun" my dad said a lot calmly "YES YOU DID" I walked out the living room and closed the bedroom door shut and cried a lot harder until i started to drift off...