"She has alcohol poisoning

Ryan's PROV

I don't know whats wrong with her and its making me nervous. We have been in the waiting room of the hospital past and hour. I've been holding Charlotte in my arms, she has been asleep since we were home talking. She must feel week she looks like crap but she is still beautiful...

I don't know whats wrong with me? When i see her like this it makes my heart sink, I feel sick and nervous. I feel sad when shes not there but when she is my face lights.

"Miss Stanley" said the nurse appearing in the waiting room, Mine and Brads head shot up. I stood up while holding Charlotte bridal style and tightening my grip round her slim body.

"Please place her on the bed" The nurse said, to be honest she was fit, she had long blond hair that reached her wait and shining blue eyes but not as blue as charlotte's. Why am i compering the two girls together? I mentally thought.

I placed Charlotte down and the nurse inspected her and said we need to wait outside until the results come back, I refused but Brad insisted we not cause a scene "What do you thinks wrong with her?" I asked Brad he looked at me a knowing expression crossed his face but it was so fast i couldn't tell what it meant "I don't know man" He said after a bit.

"Do you think she will be pissed when she finds out we have taken her hospital when she refused and insisted she was fine" I looked at Brad and smirked "You care for her don't you?" I said he looked at me shocked but regained his expression "What n-no" he stuttered while his right eye was twitching. My smirk grew more but i didn't push it. You see i know when Brad is lying or not because he stutters and his eye twitches.

"Mr Stanley?" said the nurse, Brad looked up and said "Yes,any news?" She looked at Brad then me and sighed "Yes, yes there is" Brad looked concerned and i bet my face was exactly like Brads at the moment.

"She has alcohol poisoning" she said after stepping in her office, she continued "It can be a very fine line. One minute your house guest is stupidly drunk, the next they’ve become dangerously intoxicated" I looked at Brad trying to get an emotion out of him but he had nothing, he was blank. I took this time to ask questions "Will she be OK?" I asked she looked at me and smiled "She will be fine, I hope anyway" I sighed I've never been worried about anyone like this in my life...