I'm going to see Jack. I cant wait...

The last couple of days I've been stuck in my room and only gone downstairs for food. I got so bored i even started to text Jack but then realized what he had done and chucked my phone at the wall so i wasn't tempted to text him. I know, I know I'm being to bitchy. I just cant help it he never lies to me, he tells me everything. I us to tell he how stupid it is to race, how dangerous it is, he even agreed with me. Now i feel stupid...

Its school today and I'm now getting dressed in my clothes I chose my skinny jeans with a belly top saying 'You cant touch this' I love the top because its so right. If anyone tried to touch me ill break there hands off no joke. One boy at my old school tried to slap my arse so i kicked him where the sun down shine and kicked him in the belly while he was at the school and shouted (and these were my exact words) "DON'T YOU DARE TRY SLAP MY ARSE YOU ASSHOLE" He was so embarrassed and for weeks he didn't go to the school. Even if he did Jack would probably do the exact same thing I did to him over and over again. I miss Jack...

I walked downstairs in the kitchen expecting just dad and Marie in there but instead it was just Ryan and Brad. I didn't bother saying good morning I just grabbed a apple and started biting into it. I jumped on the stool far-est away from Brad and Jack and began dangling my feat awkwardly "How you feeling?" Ryan asked concerned. My head shot up to meet Ryan's gaze and i felt like i couldn't pull away, Instead i answered still looking intensely in his eyes "I-I'm fine" I said after a little bit "That's good, I've missed you annoying me" I shook my head but not leaving eye contact and chuckled.

"Hey babe, Brad and OMG!! CHARLOTTE" shouted Amy from by the back door. Ryan lost eye contact and looked at the floor guiltily while i was a little heart broken when he left my gaze. I got pulled into a tight hug by Amy and chuckled lightly "I've missed you to Amy..." I know she may be annoying but she is honestly nice and funny when you come to it but shes got this thing about her that seems a bit off, i just dint know what it is just yet.

She pulled away and kissed Ryan but for some reason i couldn't look so i just turned my head away trying not to look suspicious "OK quit with me make-out" shouted Brad which made we smile at him in relief and he returned the smile apologetically. Don't ask me why but she just gave me a sad smile "I've missed you princess" I just rolled my eyes but felt a nice feeling interrupt in my stomach, he gave me a side hug and we walked to the car together with my head on his shoulder.

I jumped in the back seat with Amy and Ryan took the front while Brad got in the driver seat "So we still up for tonight" asked Ryan "YES" screamed Amy excitedly "Defiantly" muttered Brad. What are they talking about? "What are you guys talking about" I decided on talking my thoughts. Ryan hesitated for a while before speaking up "A race" now i regret asking but i just had a feeling if i went ill see Jack so i had to go "Ill come" they all turned to me in shock but Brad turned his head back to the road so we didn't crash "Urrm... You don't have to" said Amy slowly "No its OK i want to" they just nodded there head...

I'm going to see Jack. I cant wait...