Princess.

I woke up to familiar voices talking quietly "Do you think she knows..." I think that was Brad he sounded a little angry but when my eyes flickered open his face softened and he faced me "Morning princess" I smiled and rubbed my eyes to get my vision back to normal, as soon as i finished rubbing my eyes I jumped as i noticed everyone was in the room my dad, Marie and Brad and i couldn't see Ryan until i noticed a hand on my waist, i looked down and realized Ryan is in the bed without a top, WAIT! he had a top on last night... I think. Brad coughed and my eyes shot up to him, i laughed shyly, well this is awkward...

"Soo...." I was still trying to get out Ryan's grip but HELL if i could ever get out of here, he is fucking strong "Soo...." Brad said looking awkward, i don't get why they are all in my room, but i don't want to be rude "Soo...." I repeated and afterwards i couldn't hold in my laughter and burst out laughing until i had all pairs of eyes on me and as soon as i felt Ryan mumble something under his breath, i sighed in relief, Ryan opened his eyes and smiled at me which i returned but i guess he don't know that we have company until i nodded towards Brad and the rest he turned his face to Brad and as he looked at Brads angry position he chuckled awkwardly and said "Soo..." and that's when i couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing again, until Marie joined me. Don't you find it wired how when it is awkward everyone says 'Soo...'and then as if on cue Ryan saved me from a whole lot of questions "I think Charr over here wants a shower" i nodded quietly until no one got the hint then Ryan tried again "We should, errm... go?" but no one heard until he raised his voice "LETS GO..." i chuckled a little and Ryan winked at me which made me blush.

I got out the shower and put skinny jeans on with a blue vest top and walked downstairs to everyone talking and laughing like normal which made me smile, i grabbed a apple and took a bite "So whats that surprise your going to take me to today" Brad looked at me and smirked "That's me to know and you too find out, princess" "Don't call me princess" he chucked "OK... Princess" i growled but honestly i liked it when he called me 'princess' but I'm never going to admit that.