Getting ready.

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit, I've got a killer headache and I'm aching everywhere, my eyes are sore from all the crying and all i could think was 'how embarrassing i cried in front of Brad and Ryan' I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Good morning" Marie said happily i just mumbled a "morning" and sat down on the table opposite Brad. I grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it in my mouth while i was chewing i noticed Brad was staring at me it was making me feel unconformable and before i could stop it i looked up at him and shouted "What!" he looked a bit taken back and then shrugged "nothing" he mumbled like he wanted questions about last night, I sighed.

I was searching through my wardrobe on what to wear, I've just got out the shower and I'm in my towel i thought maybe today i could let my hair down and go out and get pissed so i could forget everything and Amy volunteered to come with me as she said she needs to let her hair down too but i know its because she wants to watch me which i don't blame here, If my friend went missing for hours i would shit it as well. I finally picked a black dress, i had it when i was younger... Its clings to my body and shows my curves which i like and i have long sleeves on it as well. I didn't pick it my mum did.

***

It was becoming dark and i still wasn't ready, I've applied my makeup and gotten dressed but i still need to curl my hair "HURRY UP!" Brad called from downstairs, oh and did i mention Brad and Ryan insisted that they joined as we are 2 young girls going clubbing and we are not to be trusted his exact words was 'ARE YOU FUCKING BAD, YOU 2-" he laughed but no humor "GOING TO A CLUB, ASIF" another laugh "I'M COMING" he said flatly "YOUR NOT TO BE TRUSTED" and i knew there was no changing his mind.

I walked down stairs to Ryan staring at me in shock and Amy slapping him round the face to stop gawking at me, I chuckled and Brad looked at me and his face dropped open "Go change" he said, first I thought he was joking until i saw the seriousness in his face. Amy looked shocked and so did Ryan at first until he spoke up "What she looks go-" he never got to finish as Amy slapped his face again which made me burst out laughing "We are not going unless you change" Brad stated, I looked at him as anger flared up inside of me "I'm not changing" I stated "I'm wearing this and you cant say anything, and even if I'm lucky ill get laid" Ryan's head turned to me in shock and Amy joined in and Brad just stood there trying to think of what to say, honestly i was only saying that to shut brad up but oh well... he deserved it.