Street racing

"So where are we going" Ryan had his own car and so did brad but i climbed in Brads anyway while Amy climbed in Ryan's "Surprise, Princess" I sighed and mumbled "Don't call me princess" he just chuckled and then we started to drive.

***

"Street racing" I said in shock, he just smiled wider "yes, street racing" he said happily i just shrugged "do you race?" he looked at me and smiled "yes, me and Ryan" I was shocked i never knew Ryan would do something this stupid, Me and Amy and Brad and Ryan are watching the cars go around but i noticed a familiar car, i just couldn't remember who's but i know i know this car..."Are you okay Cherr?" I looked at Ryan and nodded and then turned my attention back to 'that car' It was driving the fastest, probably going to be the winner in "5...4...3...2...WINNER!" I heard the voice echo and i joined in the count down as did everyone else "OMG! Is that you cherr?" I knew that voice, i turned around to see Jack standing 3 feet away from me i didn't think of anything else and all i did was run up to him and jump into him arms, he picked me up and spun me around "Princess, d-do you know h-him" Brad said i looked around to find Brad, Amy, Ryan and everyone else staring "Y-Yes?" I said confused, Jack just laughed and pointed at Brad and them lot "Is that your knew family" I looked at Brads and Ryan's clenched fist then at Jacks poker face...

(If your all wondering Jack never fights in front of me or even shows any anger) The next thing i know is Brad is on top of Jack on the floor holding his fists to Jacks face "LET HIM GO!" everyone looked at me surprised and then Brad got up, brushed himself off and said "Lets go..." He grabbed my arm and tried pulling me and then i felt a pair of hands wrap around my spare hand, he tried pulling me as well "Let go..." Brad said trying to keep his anger under control "You let go.." Jack said calmly, they both started to pull and it really hurt "BOTH OF YOU FUCKING LET GO" and then i felt no hands on me, i turned to look at both of them "WHAT IS GOING ON" I shouted losing control of my anger "JACK Y-Y-YOU R-RACE?" he looked at me guilt written over his face, he put his head down facing the floor "AND YOU-" I said pointing at Brad "YOU WAS GOING TO HIT MY BEST FRIEND, THE ONE WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN MY MOTHER DIED AND MY BEST FRIEND!" I shouted while tears are running down my face. I only heard heart beats no one was talking everyone was staring but at this moment i didn't care "Cherr-" Jack tried to reason with me "No Jack, you l-lied to me, you never lie" I said more tears running down my cheeks "I'm sorry" Jacks voice began to brake cause he don't like seeing me cry "I-I got to go" I said calmly, next thing i know I'm running off while everyone was calling my name.