2

"-min! Jimin! JIMIN!"

Someone was shaking him in in order to wake him up. The boy lazily opened his eyes and rubbed them. He saw his black-haired tall friend with whom he liked to joke that he was like his mum with frown on his face.

"You have ten minutes to get ready, we are going to be late!"

The male stormed out of the shorter's room, who was now sitting on edge of his bed. Jimin was still progressing on things when he heard the older's yells again.

"DAMMIT, NAMJOON, DON'T FALL ASLEEP AGAIN! AND JIMIN, STOP STARING OFF TO SPACE AND COME DOWN, YOUNG MAN!"

Jimin understanding that his friend was angry decided to get up and put on some clothes. He put on the first shirt his eyes lied on which happened to be white with some writing on it and his favourite jeans.

The boy looked into the mirror in his room quickly fixing his black hair wondering whether or not he should dye it again as it was pink just a month ago.

Jimin grabbed his bag and hurried to go down the stairs. There he saw one male dragging another one towards the kitchen. Jin was having trouble waking Namjoon up even though they were all about to be late for school.

"Jiminie, go to the kitchen and get your breakfast, we don't have time and this smart idiot isn't helping much!"

Jin straightened Namjoon and slapped his left cheek making him fully wake up. Jimin giggled at the scene but remembering it may happen to him too if he doesn't hurry he quickly entered the kitchen.

There were some sandwiches in a plate on the table. Jimin got one and started eating it. The couple entered the room.

Jin was wearing a big shirt which revealed the tattoo on his collar bones - a crown,  which he shared with Namjoon, who had it on his right arm.

This meant they were fated

This meant they were fated. Jimin hated the expression. He didn't want fate. He wanted something spontaneous, something real.

The taller peach-blond male yawned and grabbed one of the sandwiches lazily. Jin got the last one.

"You will eat in the car. Out. Now!" He commanded and exited the kitchen followed by the other two who were still trying to wake up.

Jin sat behind the wheel and Namjoon next to him. Jimin had to sit in the back. While the oldest one was driving Jimin decided to check his phone while eating what was left from his sandwich.

You have 5 new messages

Taelien: Jiminie, where are you?

Taelien: I am in front of the school...

Taelien: Chim?

Taelien: ChimChim!?

Taelien: Chiiiiiimmmmm~~~~

Jimout: I am coming! Stop spamming me!

Jimin hurried to log out before he was attacked with messages from his best friend.

The trio arrived at school and Jimin hurriedly bid goodbye with his friends. He quickly went to the science cabinet where their class, 2-B, had a lab lesson together with 3-A.

Luckily, the teacher still hadn't arrived and Jimin now calmly walked up to his seat sitting next to his best friend.

The taller male had dyed his hair recently and now a grayish-brown was covering his chocolate eyes. He noticed the boy taking his seat.

"Jiminie, where were you!? He was here, you know!? Just when I needed you you decided to be late! Are you serious!?"

"I'm sorry, Tae. I overslept. Even Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were about to be late."

Jimin was just about to ask who was 'he' but just then the teacher entered followed by a not-so-tall boy who however had a very noticeable hair color - light blue.

"Take your seats!" The teacher said and sighed tired of dealing with 'this' every time the two classes had a joint lesson. "3-A, you have a new classmate. Introduce yourself."

The blue haired boy who had kept his head down up till now lifted it and showed a gummy smile.

"Min Yoongi, 18, genius. That's enough. I guess, it's nice to meet you."

The teacher pointed him his seat and Yoongi turned his head to the left towards Jimin revealing the tattoo on the right side of his neck. A butterfly. The exact same butterfly, Jimin had in his stomach. And the exact same butterfly Jimin had been trying to hide for 7 years now.

Suddenly, Jimin felt dizzy. He felt like puking and crying. And eventually he fell into the darkness. The last things he could hear were his friend's worried voice and the teacher's annoyed one.

"Jimin! Jimin, don't!" Were Teahyung's last words Jimin heard while his teacher's were:

"Not Park again!" A heavy sigh followed and everything fell into silence.

***
So this was the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote and/or comment! 。^‿^。