29 [M]

After a short silence during which both of the males were in their own world, Jimin decided to talk.

"H-hyung? W-what are you doing?" Jimin was shaking as bit.

Yoongi didn't answer he just pinned the younger to the lockers, both of his hands on the younger's sides and his right leg between Jimin's.

Yoongi leaned in and started kissing, licking and sucking on Jimin's neck whose breath was hitching from time to time because of the unexpected sensation. Every little touch by Yoongi was like a shock wave on Jimin's skin. He was enjoying it too much for someone hating fate.

Yoongi too was feeling awesome even if he was the one giving not receiving pleasure. Jimin's skin was soft and had the smell of vanilla and chocolate making Yoongi basically want to eat the younger. He was too sweet, too precious and moreover in that situation he was too hot.

Yoongi suddenly bit on Jimin's neck while his leg brushed against the younger's growing bulge, making Jimin moan at the new and unexpected feeling.

While the older was still kissing Jimin's neck his right hand slowly traveled down his stomach exploring every inch on its way down. When his fingers touched the blond's tattoo, he released a loud high pitched moan.

"Y-Yoongi... Please ~ Aghh ~!" Jimin was yearning for any kind of friction on his member. He was wiggling around trying his best to brush his bulge at Yoongi's leg which was still between his legs.

Yoongi smirked at the younger's pitiful self and slightly touched Jimin's clothed member starting palming him.

Jimin was groaning at the pleasure he was given by Yoongi who soon enough removed Jimin's pants and boxers in a quick move leaving him completely naked.

Yoongi lifted Jimin's right leg so that he had more access. He had left the blond's member which was still hard by then.

Yoongi brought his fingers close to Jimin's mouth. "Suck." This was enough for the younger to understand what was wanted by him. He firstly licked and then put Yoongi's fingers in his mouth, completely wetting them.

"Mmh ~" Jimin was becoming impatient and Yoongi was pretty obvious to it.

He took his fingers out of Jimin's mouth and brought them to his ass, slightly brushing against Jimin's pinkish hole.

"H-hurry~" Jimin didn't even know what was to follow but he wanted to release so bad that he was ready to do everything for it.

Yoongi licked and bit his lips at the hot sight in front of him. Yet, he decided to give exactly what Jimin wanted.

He stuck two of his fingers up his ass and started moving slowly. Jimin was in a bit of a pain and was uncomfortable at the new sensation although he was softly moaning with every thrust of Yoongi's fingers.

Soon enough Yoongi added one more finger and started scissoring Jimin.

"Ah ~  Yoon.. Gi..." Jimin was panting. Hard. It felt good whatever Yoongi was doing to him. But Jimin wanted more. He wanted something bigger and longer, enough to reach deeper than Yoongi's fingers did.

"Tell me what you want." Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear and gently licked it as it sent new wave of pleasure to Jimin. His ears were quite sensitive. Jimin squeezed tightly his eyes.

"I-I.. Ah! I want... You..." Jimin said quietly. "I want you inside me NOW, Min Yoongi..."

Yoongi took out his fingers and pulled his pants half way down. He lifted Jimin up and alined his dick to the blond's entrance. He kissed Jimin's neck while he started pushing himself in.

"Relax, baby.. "

His deep voice sensed shivers down Jimin's spine but he didn't really have time to enjoy it. Jimin suddenly felt stuffed and screamed at the pain he hadn't expected.

As Yoongi pushed himself balls deep he stopped moving waiting for Jimin to get used to it.

"Ah.. Mmhh~!" Jimin slowly moved his lower half. "M-move!" He huffed.

Yoongi was waiting just for this. He started moving slowly but hard into Jimin. Every thrust was making Jimin moan as he was slowly forgetting the pain he was feeling earlier.

"Ah! F-fasterrr!" Jimin begged as some tears from pleasure rolled down his cheeks.

Yoongi quickened his pace and started hitting dead on Jimin's prostate making him moan louder and louder by any second.

"Ah ~! Ah! Mmmmh! Y-Yoongiiii!" Jimin rolled his head back and hit the lockers with a loud bang but didn't really seem to mind as he was drowning in pleasure together with his fated. Finally.

After a few more thrust and a lot of moans from Jimin's side, Yoongi could feel he was about to cum. At the exact same moment, Jimin tried to say something.

"Yoongi! I-I... I'm! Ah! Mmh! I'm gonna... Cum! Ah!" With those words Jimin released on Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi continued thrusting as he felt he was close too. Jimin was moaning and screaming due to super sensitivity. He was becoming a moaning mess.

After a couple more thrusts Yoongi cummed hard in Jimin with a load groan.

He put Jimin on the floor and rested his head on his shoulder as they were both panting hard.

***
I can't believe I did it 😣

It's the second smut I've ever written and I feel sooo awkward 😣

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! ^^

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed 😉