38

Jimin woke up first. He rolled over to face Yoongi's beautiful face.

He was breathing softly. Some of his already fading blue locks had fallen over his eyes but it didn't seem to bother him. Yoongi had taken a ball like position making him look even cuter in Jimin's eyes.

The younger reached out his hand and gently removed the blue locks from the older laying next to him so that he could have a good look at his features.

Yoongi had slightly pouted his lips and his eyelashes were flattering from time to time as if he was about to wake up.

Jimin smiled to him self and lifted his body a bit. He felt sharp pain in his lower back instantly making him whine. Nevertheless, Jimin managed to lay on his stomach and rest his head onto his arms admiring his fated.

Jimin licked his lips just enough to wet them a bit since they were chapped from all the biting on them last night. The blond leaned forward and laid a soft kiss on one of Yoongi's eyes.

To be honest, the older was awake for a while he was just enjoying the moment of Jimin watching him. However, now that he felt the gentle kiss he lazily opened his eyes to be greeted by the perfection in front of him. 

"Good morning, Yoongi!" Jimin chirped. It was the most beautiful sound to Yoongi's ears. The older showed his infamous gummy smile.

"Good morning, doll!" With those words he quickly lifted himself, reached out his arms and started tickling the blond.

"Y-Yoongi! Stop! Haha!" Jimin was literally dying of laughter right then under Yoongi.

"Honorfixes!" Yoongi was laughing himself even though he wasn't the one being tickled.

"You never cared about-- Haha! Them! Why now!?" The younger exploded into a new fit of giggles.

"Because I want to." Yoongi smirked as he stopped his hands. He leaned down so that his and Jimin's nose were touching.

"Hyung, I--" Jimin started, he felt the huge urge to apologize.

"No need, Jiminie..." Yoongi laid a quick peck on Jimin's plump, soft lips. "Will you... Will you stay by my side?"

Jimin didn't answer he just initiated another kiss, this one longer. He smiled into the kiss making Yoongi do the same. They separated only to start giggling together.

They touched their foreheads, noses closer than it was actually needed. They just smiled at one another loving how they could be together.

***

Because after smut comes fluff 😂❤

I just started reading "BTS Outcast" and all I can say till now is that...

I'm confused, freacked out and probably not getting any sleep this night... Whoop! 🙌😭

Otherwise, I LOVe it! I'm hooked 😍😅