3

Jimin slowly opened his eyes kind of unwanting. He looked around only to notice he was in the so familiar to him nurse office. The boy sighed and caught the attention of someone behind the curtains.

The unfamiliar figure moved the curtains away to show his blue strands of hair.

"Oh, you are the one who fainted. You ok?"

Jimin panicked. The pain in his stomach which had almost disappeared came back even stronger. The black haired one instinctively caught his stomach but smiled lightly.

"I'm fine, I guess." An awkward laugh left Jimin's mouth.

"Cool... Yoongi, by the way." The standing one extended his hand for a handshake.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

Jimin hold his hand in order to do a handshake. Electricity went trough it giving waves of both pleasure and pain to the black haired boy who hurried to get his hand back. Yoongi, on the other hand, felt nothing.

There was an awkward silence before the door was opened with a loud thud.

"Oh, my God! Jimin, are you OK!? You got me worried so much! Teahyung said you suddenly fainted and, oh my God, why didn't you take your medicine!?"

A black haired male stormed in the room like an angered but worried mother.

"Park Jimin, explain what happened right now!" He put his hands on his chest.

"I'm sorry, hyung... But I did take my medicine last night-"

"Do you have some kind of illness or..?" Yoongi asked with a worried furrow on his face.

"Nothing serious... I just get really sleapy sometimes causing me to faint."

"I see... Well, it was nice to meet you and all but I have to go" The blue haired boy smiled and left the room leaving the two friends - one older and one younger alone.

"Hyung.. "

Jin hummed in response still looking at the door Yoongi had used to exit from.

"How did you and Namjoon hyung figured you were actually fated? I mean, in the beginning you didn't know what his tattoo was, did you?"

"I didn't know... But one day he was changing and accidentally saw it... What happened after was like being drunk... I don't really want to tell you exactly what happened. But what matters is we found each other and we are happy."

Jin was now looking Jimin in the eyes and was slightly smiling.

"You did it right?" Jimin grinned causing Jin to become as red as a tomato. "Haha, knew it!" The younger laughed but was interrupted by the older.

"Why are you suddenly asking though?" Jin tried to change the topic in order to calm his blush.

Jimin stayed silent for a while before answering.

"It was him."

"It was who?" Jin was confused.

"Min Yoongi is my fated one..." Jimin sighed looking at the door regretting realizing who Yoongi was exactly to him. There was no escape now. Or was there? Even Jimin wasn't too sure but he wasn't going to just jump into the fate's hands. He wasn't going to 'fall' so easily.

***
Please comment and tell me what you think about the story. ^^
Also vote if you enjoyed!!~~☆