26

The classes finally finished and Jimin basically ran out of the classroom not having any more patience to postpone his beloved dance classes. He hadn't been there soon because... Um... Medical reasons and fate... It was hard on him, OK?!

Jimin finally entered the gym to find there was Hoseok with a wide smile.

"JIMINIE!" Hoseok jumped and hugged Jimin crossing his legs around his waist. "You are finally back! I missed you!" He was rubbing his head on Jimin as if he was a cat.

"Hyung! We saw each other this morning! And you're heavy! Get off!" Jimin whined already fed up with his hyung's dramatization. Hoseok jumped off him pouting.

"Jiminie pabo!" Hoseok fake sobbed. "I just missed your dance! You're my only rival, dummy!" He showed his sun-like smile again. Jimin couldn't be mad at him for a long time so he just smiled making his eyes disappear.

Only then did Jimin notice there was someone standing behind Hobi - Yoongi. They locked eyes for a few seconds, long enough for Jimin's cheeks to flush in red. He quickly moved his gaze back to Hoseok.

"... And I was thinking we could also... Hey! Jimin, are you listening?!" Looks like Hobi was trying to explain part of the choreography for the next dance to Jimin who was gone with the wind.

"Um.. I'm sorry... I wasn't listening..." Jimin hung his head low in sign of guilt. "I'm gonna change and will come for the practice."

Hoseok nodded. "Show Yoongi the changing room too. He's gonna train with us from now on." No matter how unpleasant it was for Jimin he nodded his head and started walking towards the changing room followed by Yoongi.

Surprisingly, the older was quiet. He hadn't said anything at all since they met. Well, Yoongi may or may not have been mad at Jimin for ignoring him.

They entered the room and Jimin went up to the locker with number 7 and unlocked it to find all his things still there.

Yoongi was given a locker key earlier by the couch. He looked at its number - 23. It was opposite of that of Jimin. Yoongi took out his things from his bag and started changing. He put on training suit pants. He took off his shirt but looking into his bag he didn't find an extra one he had to ask Jimin. He had no choice.

"Hey, Ji-" Jimin was standing with his naked back toward Yoongi. He heard half of his name being called so turned around completely forgetting he was shirtless.

***
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed 😊