25

~Yoongi~

Why the fuck are Jungkook and Jimin so close?! Ever since that night at Jimin's they would constantly meet up and do... Things...

They whisper to each other and then they giggle. They hold hands or exchange hugs. I've even seen Jimin peck Jungkook on the cheek! It's true he started laughing after that saying it was a dare from Hoseok but still! Wasn't he supposed to be MINE fate?! He hadn't even texted Suga for the past 3 days!

What's going in with this kid?! Why are they suddenly close like a couple when they didn't even want to look each other in the eye a week ago?!

"-gi! I said Yoongi!" Hoseok screamed my name in my ear making me jump in surprise.

"What the fuck, Hoseok?!" I glared at him as he giggled looking ahead.

"Look. I know you're too jealous over those lovebirds under the tree but can't you just listen to me for like a second?!" He said with both annoyance and excitement in his voice while looking at the 'lovebirds' slash Jimin and Jungkook laughing over a book they were reading slash my probable fated and my suppossed-to-be friend.

I sighed in annoyance. "What?" Hoseok stared for a while at my straight face and then bursted out laughing.

"I told you that I have dance practice this afternoon and that you should come too. You dance fairly well for a beginner. Also don't look at me like this looks like you are about to... Uhm... I don't know what!" After being serious for like 0.00002 seconds Hoseok started laughing like he was high again.

I chuckled at my friends strange behavior before eventually starting laughing myself.

***

~Jimin~

I can't believe the fact that I've been ignoring Yoongi for three whole days! And it's all thanks to Jungkook! I will probably never be able to pay back to him.

Kookie has been helping my stay away from Yoongi in exchange for me telling him more stuff about Taehyung.

Well, we were basically laughing at my best friend's stupid past doings. I still remember that time he tried to eat a stapler just because he thought it would be funny. Ha! Well, it was funny... At least for me!

Right now we were looking at old photos of me and Tae and were dying of laughter.

(I just loved this episode so I couldn't help it 😆)

While we were laughing I could feel someone's stare. I lifted up my head only to meet not anyone's stare but Yoongi's. I widened my eyes but hurried to regain my composure and looked back at the album.

I couldn't wait for the dance practice... Maybe then I'd be a bit freerer from all those stares from Yoongi's...

***
Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed, don't forget to hit that star-like button! 😄👊

Expect more 'heated' things in the next two-three chapters 😏

Byee ~ 👋