31

"Ugh!" Jimin sighed in frustration for the nth time as he looked at the beautiful flowers in his hands.

"Oh, come on, Jiminie, they are beautiful! What's the big deal?!" Seokjin closed the younger and smelled the white jasmine in Jimin's hands. "It means sweet love." Jin smiled softly at the flowers.

"He is acting like this just because of the tattoo, Jin... It's not his true feelings." With those words Jimin could feel the stings of pain in his heart.

Couldn't Yoongi love him without knowing about his tattoo? Couldn't Jimin just meet someone who will just love him for who he was not for some tattoo on his stomach?

"He may really love you though! The gesture is so sweet!" Jin got the flowers from Jimin and put them nicely in a vase near the TV.

"He is right, Jimin." Namjoon decided to butt in while he was lazily laying on the couch. "Do you think me and Jin had feelings in the beginning?"

Jimin bit his upper lip. "You didn't?" Jimin found Jin and Namjoon's relationship for goals so it was a shock for him to find it wasn't like that.

"Jin was so persistent at the beginning." Namjoon laughed. "He was going after me like a puppy but I just didn't really want to involve too much feelings." He smirked. "But as you can see, I've come round."

"Yeah! He was going around repeating 'Fuck off!'... And look at who is now the puppy!" Jin happily pecked Namjoon's lips and brushed their noses against each other.

"I was an idiot to not give you all the attention you deserve, princess.. " Namjoon pecked Jin's lips in return.

"Ew... You, guys, are too sweet! I'll get diabetes!" Jimin made a funny face as he sat on the sofa near the happy couple.

"Thanks." Jin smiled widely and gave some more nose brushes to Namjoon. "But the idea was that it isn't called fate for no reason... You can still come to love him!"

Jimin sighed and leaned back in the couch. Yoongi had started acting so nice for the past three days. Too nice. He was giving him flowers, bringing his bag, saying nice words and trying his best to spend more time with the latter.

"Give him a chance! Maybe he actually lived you even before that! Please, Jimin! You won't regret it!" Jin made his puppy eyes and stared at Jimin's calm brown orbs.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll try! B-but don't expect too much from me!" Jimin pouted and turned his attention towards the TV.

He was truly going to give Min Yoongi a chance. He wanted a prove it wasn't all just love at first sight caused by something like fate.

***

So it's finally 00:00 in my country, meaning...

Whee! Happy New Year, everyone! 🎇🎆🎉

I wish a very successful and full of excitement year! And a lot of new books and stories to read 😉

Also I was wondering if Jackson had a tattoo what do you think it would be?