21

"I'm telling you to be fucking quiet, Tae!"

"What?! I'm not loud! They are just sooooooo cute!!!"

"Omg! Just be quieter or you'll wake them up!"

"Wait, I need to take a picture of this! Jimin is so gonna kill me later but whatever!"

*click* *click*

Jimin woke up to the sound of someone talking and camera. He refused to wake up yet so he just scrunched his nose and turned over.

It was soft and warm. So nice. Just like being in the hands of someone. Or wasn't it?

Jimin's eyes shot open and he immediately stranded up only to realize he was laying in Yoongi's lap who was still silently snoring.

The two males above him chuckled at his reaction.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Tae mocked the older. "How are you feeling after a nice nap with your prince?" Tae grinned and wiggled his brows.

"Tae, first, shut up. Second, get off my face before I kick you."

"Ow ~ Jiminie is no fun!" Taehyung whined and clinger to Jungkook's shoulder. "Comfort me, Kookie ~ "

Jungkook who was silent till now made a pained expression while Tae couldn't see him and mouthed 'sorry' to Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly and smiled.

"Are there any classes left? I feel like I've slept through the whole day..." Jimin whispered careful not to wake up the blue haired male next to him.

"That's because you did. There are no more classes." Tae turned to him, now with calm almost blank expression but his head was still on Jungkook.

"Well, it felt nice!" Jimin inhaled deeply and stretched his arms.

"Did you like it, doll?" A deep voice was heard right next to Jimin making him jump a little.

"Don't say it as if it was something more than sleeping in the school's yard" Jimin rolled his eyes but chuckled.

"It may not be but it can become" Yoongi winked at Jimin while smirking.

Jimin could swear his heart skipped a beat. His stomach was doing loops. And his head was spinning. He just looked at one point not saying anything.

Jimin shook his head quickly and took a breath.

"No, thank you..." Jimin smiled weakly which made Yoongi smile even wider if it was possible.

The oldest of all of them finally stood up from the grass and started walking towards Jungkook, holding him by his right arm.

"Let's go home, Kooks~" Yoongi turned his head to meet two pairs of confused eyes. "We can do it again sometime, Park." He winked one more time before walking off with Jungkook.

Jimin and Taehyung stared lost in their direction even though they were long gone.

"Why is your man taking my hope-to-be-man?" Tae finally managed to say.

"He isn't my man and I don't know" Jimin answered back in a whisper like voice.

He closed his eyes and recalled every single thing about Yoongi. His warmth. The gummy smile and the winks he seemed to enjoy showing Jimin. The softness of his thighs. His smell of vanilla and cinnamon, which made him both feel at peace and go crazy. Everything.

But everything seemed too perfect. And the boy refused to believe he thought any of that. He preferred to blame the fate. But did it really have something to do with fate or was the boy starting to accept the older is something we won't know for a few more chapters....

Jimin sighed and turned to Tae.

"I'm going home. Jin-hyung and Joon-hyung may get worried... Bye, Tae ~ "

Jimin grabbed his things and in a trance like steps started walking towards the school's exit not even hearing his best friend's 'Bye, Chim'.

***
Since I'm a bit more free than before I'll try and update again tomorrow. 😄

Don't forget to vote! 😇