39

"So where are we going?" Jimin asked as he was still laying on his stomach in bed with only boxers on, swinging his legs back and forth. Yoongi could swear he was tempted to go back into bed and fuck him once again but no, he had already decided otherwise.

"On a date." Yoongi put on his shirt and ran a hand throuth his hair combing it. Jimin's eyes lit up but then he remembered the small detail that they were both missing.

"But weren't the others coming today?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion and pouted his lips. Truly a cute sight at which Yoongi tightly closed his eyes trying not to fanboy.

He managed to regain his cool. "Well, a triple date? And a seventh wheel, I guess..." Yoongi laughed remembering his best friend.

Jimin rolled his eyes but chuckled as well. He finally got out of bed showing his well-defined abs to his boyfriend. Yoongi gulped louder than he attempted making Jimin giggle. "Calm your hormones!" Yoongi laughed it out too.

After dressing  boh of them went downstairs. There was no sunlight coming from the windows. Well, of course, there wasn't, it was early evening after all.

The two fated by a certain butterfly entered the kitchen. There they noticed a spacing off Jungkook. He had put his elbows on the counter and his head on top of his palms. His eyes looking somewhere at a dying plant but it was obvious that it wasn't what had caught his attention.

Jimin jumped on his back surprising him. The younger jolted up a bit and straighened immediately.

"W-What are you doing, Jimin!?" He was still trying to catch his breath.

"More like: what are you doing, Jungkook? I see nothing interesting for dying plant..." Yoongi interrupted Jimin who was just about to answer.

"I-I'm not looking at it..." The youngest blushed. Jimin had gone by Yoongi's side and had caught him by the arm, trying to show as much affection towards him as possible. "T-Tae, he..."

Jungkook took a sharp breath. "He asked me to be his boyfriend!" Kook closed tightly his eyes as in refusal to believe what had actually happened to him on the party at Jin's. Well, not to go in details but it was heavenly!

"But that's great!" Jimin exclaimed. He separated from Yoongi once again to give Jungkook a tight hug. "I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!"

"I'm for you too, hyung... I told you Yoongi is not so bad." Jungkook smirked at the sight of blushed Jimin and trying not to do it too Yoongi.

"So when are we departing? I can't wait to see Tae!" He said, his eyes once again filling with melancholy.

Yoongi made them a sign with his head to exit the house. They entered Yoongi's car only to be joined by a rushed Taehyung seconds after.

"I'm sorry for being late!" He was panting hard as sat next to Jungkook holding his hand and squeezing it in comfort a bit.

"Ya, don't repeat it... I hate waiting!" Yoongi said and started the machine.

The black car drove for a while before Yoongi saw a white car exiting a certain house - Jin's. The car started driving in front of Yoongi and he followed still refusing to tell the boys where they were going.

"Secret~!" He kept repeating as he had tangled his fingers with Jimin's smaller ones.

***

After a one hour drive the white car stopped in front of a big meadow, so did Yoongi with his car. It was now 23:42. There were no lights in sight but the moon was bright enough to provide the light needed.

Three figures exited the white car and Yoongi thought it was time.

"Get out." He commanded and the boys exited the car, Yoongi locking it.

Jimin stood in his tracks not moving an inch. He was just staring right in front of him with his eyes wide open and mouth slightly opened.

"Beautiful."

***

Guys, I may start a new work pretty soon but I'm not so sure about the ship...

Can you help me choose? Basically I have some ideas but don't know with what to start >.<

Here they are:

NamJin, angel/Cupid AU

Yoonmin, Werewolf AU

VKook, Stuck in a Game AU

Thank you in advance, I'd really appriciate your help 😄❤