10

~Yoongi~

It has been five days since Jimin was last to school. Every time I and Hoseok went past that dude, Jin, he would glare at us or specifically me. It felt as if he would come and start punching me if it wasn't for the tall one who was with him, I believe his name was Namjoon or something.

I guess something did happen to Jimin after all. So that was why mother used to tell me to respect other's opinions. It was probably hard on him, having to deal with not being with his fate despite knowing who it was.

I maybe felt a bit guilty.

I decided to talk to that Jin dude and find out what was going on. He and Namjoom were in A class meaning they were in the classroom next to ours. I went there to find him talking to Namjoon while sitting in his lap. Hoseok had told me they were fated.

I asked some random girl to call them. When Jin met my eyes he immediately scowled. The two of them exited the classroom to meet me in the corridor.

"What do you want?" Jin had a cold voice completely different from the one he had while talking to Jimin or Namjoon who was just watching at the side calmly.

"I wanted to ask how is Jimin. He hadn't been to school for a while and I think I may have said something I shouldn't have. I want to apologize."

I may be mistaken but it looked like Namjoon looked in my direction with sympathy. Jin just frowned even more.

"Jimin is fine. Well, as much as he can be in his situation." He sighed. "Leave him alone. He needs a lot of things but another person to hurt him for sure not."

Jin entered the classroom but Namjoon stayed back for a while.

"Talk to Taehyung and if I were you I wouldn't mess with Jin when his kids are hurt." He laughed and followed his boyfriend.

Kids? So he was like the mother friend or something? They surely are a strange group of friends.

I had to find the alien now, dammit. I messaged Jungkook to ask him where he was.

Minfires: Jungkook!

Minfires: I need help!

Minfires: Where is your soon-to-be-boyfriend!?

Maknaeontop: With me?

Maknaeontop: Why tho?

Minfires: Where are u? I need to talk to him

Maknaeontop: In my classroom

I closed twitter and didn't bother to check if I have any more messages and headed towards 1-C, Jungkook's classroom.

I noticed him on his desk talking and smiling with his bunny smile to Taehyung. I went to them not caring to even tell them I was there.

"Hey. I need something."

Taehyung basically jumped at his place as he hasn't noticed me. Kook just laughed at his reaction.

"W-what?" He stuttered as he was still trying to calm down from his shock.

"Tell me Jimin's phone number, Line, Twitter or whatever. Now! It's urgent!"

I may have been a little too persistent but I felt as if I had to talk to the kid no matter what.

Taehyung frowned but wrote Jimin's twitter username on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"He doesn't really reply these days though. He has locked himself and refuses to talk to anyone except for getting food and water."

I pressed my lips as I felt as if I really had to do something. It was my fault. Even though, it was his fault for provocating me that way. (Yeah, perfect logic, Yoongz 👏)

I bid my goodbyes to the two boys and went to my classroom. The lesson was starting. We had Maths but I didn't care. I put my legs on top of the desk and got out my phone.

I searched Jimin on twitter, followed him and clicked to messages.

Minfires: Hey, cutie 😏

***
Friday! Oh, how I love Friday! Finally away from school for two days! 😄🎉🎊

Am I the only one who relates to Tae about being scared when someone suddenly talks to you in the back? Like my friends always tease me about it. 😂

Don't forget to vote and/or comment! 😊