8

~Yoongi~

I was watching as Jimin was panting hard, head rested onto his knees and hidden with his arms. If it wasn't him I would have said he was looking hot and even sexy. But no, he's one selfish bastard who probably doesn't give a fuck about his fated, only about himself.

I've always wanted to find my fated one, someone I could trust, someone who will be only mine and won't leave me. Yet, hearing him talking like that, the total opposite of my believings had angered me quite a lot.

He had found his fate but still chooses to be hiding like some scared animal. He had the luck to know who it was and here I was - still looking for my fate. I wanted to find him sooner.

Hurry and come...

***

The bell rang and Kook went to open the door. If you are wondering why am I at his house, well, it's not exactly his house. We have been living together sharing the rent for the house for quite a while - a year or so. It has been like this since my parents chased me away from the house. Jungkook was really nice offering me to share a house with him. Anyway, let's get back to the story.

An unknown to me male entered through the door. He was taller than me with black hair and really broad shoulders.

"Jimin! How are you!?"

The stranger kneeled in front of the pained Jimin. Jimin slowly lifted his head so that I could see there were some tears. I've heard hiding from your fate may bring you enormous pain but this... I guess it really was bad.

Jimin sniffled.

"I-it hurts, hyung."

The taller one pressed his lips together and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"Come on. Joonie is waiting for us in the car. I'll make you from my mochi and some tea, it should calm you a bit."

The stranger had a really soothing voice as if he wasn't talking to his friend but his child. He was like a mother.

"Jin-hyung, what's wrong with him?" Taehyung asked as the so-called Jin was helping Jimin to get up.

"Fate, Tae, fate... It's a cruel thing to some..." I may have imagined it but he looked at me for a few seconds before getting Jimin out of the house. However, before he entered a black car where a peachy coloured head man was waiting he turned to Taehyung.

"Look what it did to Jimin, look what you did to Jimin at some point and stop playing, Tae. Jimin isn't the only one suffering right now."

With those words he entered the car which left after a few seconds. I didn't understand what Jin meant but one thing was for sure, Taehyung did. He was now guiltily looking at his feet. He bit his upper lip and let out a sniffle.

"J-Jimin, sorry... I'm sorry..." A few tears went down his face before Jungkook hugged him in order to calm him down a bit even though he himself looked quite pained.

***
(J-)Hope you enjoyed! 😀

Vote and comment to let me know what you think 😊