24

Jimin finally started paying more attention to the movie which name he finally learnt - "Snow White and the Huntsman". He and Namjoon liked to joke Tae that he was like Snow White and he would always get mad at it so it was ironic that he was now watching this exact film just because Kookie offered it. However, all in all it was a nice movie, Jimin thought.

It was one of the most interesting scenes - Snow White was about to take a bite of the apple, when Jimin noticed Jungkook's uneven breathing. It was hitched and Kook looked like he was about to cry but no one seemed to notice except for Jimin.

Chim found it strange. Or more like... It was familiar to him... Way to familiar....

Then something clicked in his brain. The blond stood up fast taking Kook by the hand, surprising him.

"I need my medicine! Kookie, come help me a bit!" He wasn't lying, he did need his medicine but it wasn't so urgent.

"W-wai-" Kook tried to protest but Jimin grabbed fastly his medicine which was still near the TV and dragging him into the kitchen.

Yoongi and Taehyung were just looking at them disappearing into the kitchen too surprised to react.

*coughs* Back to the duo in the kitchen.

"What the fuck, Jimin!? Why would you drag me like this?!"

Jimin had a worried expression and didn't talk for a while.

"Does something hurt you..?" Jimin looked around worriedly as he said it.

"N-no!? Why would it?!" Jungkook was starting to get nervous by any second.

"You sure?! Like your..." Jimin stayed silent for a while biting his lips. "Like your tattoo?" He finally asked him. It was bugging him for a while as Jungkook was acting a bit off that night.

"H-how?!" Jungkook was too shocked to really ask his question.

"Let's just say I experience it too often to not notice..." Jimin put together his lips forming a straight line. Well, he really should stop with this straight stuff... Omg!...

After a short silence Jungkook decided to open up a bit. "M-my leg... There is my tattoo... It's awful..."

Jimin knew how awful it could be so he just nodded and proceeded to pour Jungkook a glass of water. He passed him it with a pill.

"It should help for a while... You had better talk to your doctor if you aren't  planning to confess though" Jimin watched Kook as he swallowed the pill.

Jungkook looked Jimin in the eyes but preferred to say nothing. He just gently laid back on the wall waiting for the pain in his right tight to calm down.

"Who is it?" Jimin interrupted the silence.

"Promise not to tell, I don't want to disappoint him..." Jimin just nodded waiting for Kook's response. "It's Taehyung..." He muttered but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

He was left shook. He didn't expect his best friend's wish to come true. He didn't expect for this little bunny to fall so easily in the tiger's claws just because of  fate. And he still couldn't believe it.

"Prove it." It sounded more like an order coming from Jimin's mouth which surprised both him and Kookie.

The younger just nodded and slowly took off his black lather jeans. Along with revealing his plain black boxers he revealed the tattoo on his right tight which was exactly like Taehyung's - crossed guns with roses and cards around.

"It's the same..." Jimin muttered to himself as Jungkook dressed himself. "W-why would you think you would disappoint him?" The question just left his mouth without him thinking much about it.

"I think he sees me only as a friend... That's all... I don't want to ruin it..." Jungkook was too afraid to look Jimin in the eyes. He's been looking at the floor this whole time as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Jimin bit his upper lip. "You won't don't worry..." He mumbled more to himself but Jungkook heard him causing him to get his head up looking at Jimin's eyes. There was one little problem though...

There were some tears in Jungkook's eyes. Looks like the stress was too much for him... Poor bunny... He quickly rubbed them off with his sleeve not wanting to show weakness.

"Let's go, they are waiting..." Jimin was about to exit the kitchen when Jungkook caught him by the arm.

"C-can I see your tattoo? I-i showed you mine!" Jungkook said in a still not so calm voice.

Jimin sighed but Kook was right. He owned him at least this. The boy was honest he should be too.

"But no word to anyone!" Jungkook nodded and Jimin lifted up his loose T-shirt a bit but enough to show both his abs and the tattoo that was there.

Jungkook was Jungshook. He didn't expect Jimin to be Yoongi's fate. But decided to not question him any further as he saw the pain in the older's eyes.

"Let's go..." Jimin muttered once again and they returned to Yoongi and Taehyung sitting in their previous position. There was a bit change though.

Jungkook rested his head on Jimin's shoulder as Jimin rested his on the latter's own head. They both found some comfort that way and didn't really care about how it looked by the side.

***
Thank you for reading! 😊

Please vote if you enjoyed I really appreciate it!

Btw the film I mentioned was exactly what I watch an hour ago since I had no idea about what film it should be 😅