28

They were kissing for a while. Their tongues fighting for dominance when they realized their real need for air and pulled apart.

Jimin's shocked eyes were staring deep into Yoongi's lustful ones. They were both panting hard but no one really dared to move for a few seconds.

Jimin was scared. He didn't expect Yoongi to do that kind of thing but at the same time his soul was cheering. There aren't enough words to describe the happiness of being with your fated one. The happiness of touching them and being touched by them.

Just then did Jimin realize Yoongi actually knew who his fate was. He acknowledged his stupid mistake to forget he was shirtless. All his hard work to avoid Yoongi finding out who he was were left in vain.

But at the same time Jimin was kind of happy to be able to calm down a bit and not be so dense around his fated.

On the other hand, Yoongi was furious. He was furious at himself for not believing Jimin's words over that certain text message. And he was mad at Jimin that he was too afraid to face his fate.

Now, Min Yoongi just wanted to take his revenge on Park Jimin. And there was only one way or at least that was all that came to Yoongi's mind at that time - he was going to fuck him and show him to whom he belonged.

***
I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday as I was at my aunt's and didn't really have the chance.

As an apology... A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR Y'ALL!!! 😆

Also I want to congratulate my autocorrect for once... I write shocked, corrected to shook 😂😂😂