34

"I'm telling you, guys, it was different!" Tae and Jungkook were listening to the oldest of the three talk about what had happened at Kook's.

Jungkook was sitting in Taehyung's lap who had hugged him from behind, chin rested on his shoulder. They seemed to had made up and were totally comfortable with one another again.

"And how so? You always complain about hyung being too persistent and annoying... What changed?" Jungkook inhaled deeply as he was already getting bored of the talk.

"I don't know~! He was just so... Um... Kind! And... Um... He looked so... Sad! And I just... And he just... UGH!" Jimin squeezed tightly his eyes and covered his face with his small hands out of embarrassment.

"You just kissed!" Tae was not having his bullshit any longer. He was getting annoyed. "Just admit you came to like him! Ok? Ok! Now go, tell him, kiss him, make out, be happy! And that's it!"

"I-I may have come to like him mire than before but this doesn't mean I'll just jump into his arms, Tae..." Jimin ran his hand through his hair and sighed

"Me and Kookie are happy like this though." Tae puted and the youngest blushed as he didn't move his gaze from the oh-so-interesting floor.

"You, guys, are a different story." Jimin chuckled. "I just don't wanna end up like dad... Also... What if he really fell for me just for the tattoo?! This will be the worst scenery possible!"

Jungkook sighed this time. "Calm down, drama queen. How about you just find out about all this shit tomorrow at the party?"

"Party?" Jimin was so into all his problems that he wasn't socializing properly these days... And Jimin loved parties!

"OMG! Jimin! We've been talking about this for two weeks now and you just forget?! I can't believe you!" Tae faked gasped.

"I'm busy these days, ok?" The oldest pouted.. Wait... Are we even sure he is the oldest?!

*cough* Back to story telling, haha.

"So what party are we talking about?" Jimin raised one of his brows.

"The one Jackson is organizing for his first anniversary with his boyfriend! Oh, come on, Chim!" Tae huffed.

"Ooh! That one!? Of course, I remember!"

"Ok, so now that your memory has been restored how about you think how to confess your feelings to Yoongi then?" Jungkook smirked.

"Wait, I'm not confessing anything! There I'd nothing to confess anyway!" Jimin raised his voice a bit.

"Yeah, whatever! Just think about it, idiot!" Tae exclaimed being in the verge of just bringing Yoongi and Jimin together and tie them with duct tape so that they finally talk.

"Hmm... How about this..." Jungkook proceeded to explain his plan to both Jimin and Tae and watched them both nod in agreement.

'As I thought this is gonna be fun!' Thought Hoseok to himself as he unintentionally overheard the conversation which was being lead at the school's toilets. 'Yoongi better be ready for this ride... Maybe literally!'

Hoseok laughed to himself and continued towards his classroom. The bell rang and he stared running. From the force his shirt lifting a bit revealing a simple tattoo on his lower back.

***

***

The party is next chapter ><

*can't wait as if she's going to it* adfhewswssnwiddoendiebdkwown

I wanted to show our sunshine's tattoo so bad! 🌞 Now I did! 😆

Till the party! *cough* I-I mean till tomorrow 😅