Chapter 1: Going on Vacation

"Baejinnnn. Baejinnnn"
"WOOOOOO!!"
I hear and I grab my pillow and hold them to my ears but my brothers are too loud and their yelling goes through.
" Ughhhh....what?!?"
"Get up! You have to get up and take us to get coffee!" Namjoon yells.
Why couldn't I be an only child...I have to deal with these loud annoying brothers. They both act like 10 year olds, even the oldest, Hoseok, especially him. Namjoon would be the serious one but he was loud as well. We may be twins but he was definitely the loud twin.
" BAEJIN!!! Come onnnnn" hoseok yells, startling me.
"Okay okay! I'm up."
I sit up and check my phone to see if I have any important notifications. I scroll down and then see it.
" Nooo!! Taemin went live when I was asleep!!! I want to dieeeee!"
Taemin rarely went live and every time he did I was asleep. I just want to catch Taemin's live once but I was so unlucky. Taemin has been my crush for 4 1/2 years now and the one thing I want...no no...need is to meet Taemin but that will never happen.
"Baejin are you ready yet?"
"Yeah yeah I'm ready."
     I get up and leave my room to see the living room a complete mess.
"Guys just because you're leaving tomorrow doesn't mean you have to mess up the apartment."
"It's not that messy," Namjoon says.
"Oh yeah yeah definitely not...come on let's go"
"YESS!!" Hoseok screams in excitement.
"Can you dile it down a notch...it's only 8 in the dang morning."
"You're no fun."
    I roll my eyes at hoseok. He always says that because I'm trying to be a responsible adult, but I have 2 children living here.
     We arrive at the coffee shop, and the smell immediately makes me warm, it felt as if it was winter and I was at home in pajamas, all covered up with the heater next to me. I love coffee so much, it is my drug. We walk in and I see Sohee, my best friend.
"Sohee!"
"Baejinn!"
   We walk over and sit with her.
"Hey Namjoon and hoseok. Aren't you guys suppose to be heading back to Korea soon for the comeback?"
"Yeah we leave tomorrow," Namjoon says.
"Ahh okay."
"So Best friend, what are you doing here?"
"I came with my brother as well but he just left."
"I swear we have been friends for 10 years and I have never met or don't even know your brother's
name."
"You always miss him. One day you will meet him."
     This was true. For 10 Years straight I have always missed him. Like no joke, I would come over and he would have left 5 minutes before I arrived. Or he came after I left. It was the weirdest thing. All I know is that he sings, dances, and his last name is Lee and that's it. It was so weird.
"At this rate that will probably never happen."
" You don't know that."
  "Mmhm"
      We continue talking and drinking coffee or smoothies and eating small desserts.
"Oh hey baejin, since your brothers will be heading back tomorrow. We should go on vacation for a bit." Sohee says
"Where?"
"Japan"
"Huh...that's far. Although seems like fun sooo let's do it!! When do we leave!"
"Tomorrow!"
"Alright!!"
      We finish eating and we head black home. All of us have to pack now.
"Baejin, are you really going?" Namjoon ask with a worry tone
"Yeah why?"
"You guys will be by yourselves.... it worries me."
"We'll be fine. Remember I took 3 years of Taekwondo. I can fight people off."
"...I don't know Baejin.."
"Come on Namjoon. I never get to go far. Just this once?"
"Fine...just be careful."
"I will!"