Chapter 9: Promise

.......
..........
..........
.......

Morning light came through the window. It felt like such a beautiful day but I was feeling like shit. Soon I will be back at home with my loud brothers, which for once I was looking forward to. I needed the comfort of my own bed, my own room, and my city. If I stayed here any longer then when I go back my heart will be broken into a million pieces. I just needed to get out of here before anything worse happens.

I get up from bed. I needed to pack my stuff. I walk over to my clothes and scoop it into my arms and tossed them into my suit case, when something fell out of them. It was my locket that Namjoon gave me. I open it up and there it was, the picture of Namjoon, hoseok, and I as kids standing in front of our old house. I remembered that day so clear if it was yesterday. We had just gotten back from the park...

.......
.........
Flashback
.........
.......

"Namjoonnn please play with me!!!"
"Sis, I gotta do homework. Maybe afterwards."
"But then it will be too late!!!"
"Hoseok can you play with Baejin."
"Sure...only till you finish."
"Thank you thank you!! I love you brother!!"

I grab Hoseok hand and pulled him with me to my room. I handed him one of my barbies. When I had left they were just about to go to prom. Hoseok would always play with me, because he was always the playful one. Namjoon was always too busy for me...for us. Our parents were always out so my brothers were always the ones to care for me. I never appreciate them enough because I'm only 13. I know once I grow up I will never leave them! I will repay them for being there for me and buying me everything I wanted.

Once Hoseok and I were done playing, I wanted to check on Namjoon. I got yo and left my room. I went to his bedroom door but before I could knock I hear him....crying. I pushed open the door and go to him.

"Namjoon what's wrong?"
"Baejin! Sorry there was stuff in my eyes."
"Brother, I know your lying. What happened? Was it that girl?"

He nods his head. I pounce and put my arms around him.

"What did she do?"
"She....broke up with me....for my best friend."
"Oh...brother. Please don't cry."

My grip gets tighter as his tears come faster down. I hated seeing my brother cry. I would kill this girl! No one gets away with hurting my brother!!! He was apart of me, he was my twin and that means fighting for him!

"Baejin?"
"Yes Namjoon."
"When you get a boyfriend or fall in love...please be careful. I don't want to see you in this state....ever!"
"I promise you, I will never fall in love without knowing the person first....I promise."

.......
..........
PRESENT
..........
.......

        I made that promise to him, to myself....and I broke it. I let myself down....most importantly I let Namjoon down. Taemin had came into my life, made me gal in love with him and now I'm in pain. I picked up my phone and dialed Sohee.

"Hey Baejin."
"Sohee...I'm going back home....now. I can't be here anymore."
"I understand...I'll meet you at the airport okay?"
"Okay."

       We hang up and I grab my suit case and everything else. I open the door and close it behind me. I call a taxi and wait for them to arrive. The taxi arrived and I got in.

"Where to miss?"
"The airport please."
"Sure thing."

          I watched the people, the cars, the buildings go by. When we first got here everything here was so pretty and now all I see is pain in everything. I see people crying, broken down cars, and building that were destroyed. It was like everything pretty went away because of the pain I felt. It was sight that I wouldn't want to see again.

           I got to the airport and got my ticket and waited for Sohee. She had showed up and ready to go. We didn't say much to each other just a "hello" here and "hi" there. I could tell she wanted to stay a bit longer but she would do anything for me if it meant not being hurt. That was one of the many things I loved about her, she has a big heart.

......
..........
The plane took off
..........
......