Chapter 11: !SURPRISE!

"Baejin!!"
.....
.........
...........

         I was frozen. My mind was blank. How? Why?

"Baejin, when I heard you were coming back here, I bought my plane ticket and came."
"Taemin..."

         He came forward and I backed away.
"Baejin please..."
"Taemin I think you should leave."
"Baejin, I love you."
"No you don't!! Just stop trying!"

      I turn away but before I could take a step he grabbed my wrist.

" Taemin leave."
"No! I love you Baejin. I want to be with you. I will give up my fame. I will give up everything."
"Stop lying just to try and make me feel better."
"I'm not lying."
"How do I know?"
"Because I came all the way down here for you, only for you."

        I turn around.

"Baejin...I truly love you."

       Before I could say anything. Taemin pushes me against the wall and kissed me. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I didn't want him to stop. He started kissing my neck making me let out a little moan. I put my hands on his chest and slid them down, I can feel his abs through his shirt. He removes my shirt and kisses me on my chest and back up my neck and up to my lips.

"Let's go to your room."
"Okay..."

       I walk towards my room and he follows me. I walk in the door and he closes it behind him. I turn around and he pushes me up against the wall again. Pinning my hands above my head. He begins kissing me all over my neck and stomach. He lift me up and walks over to the bed and placed me gently down. He takes his shirt off revealing his beautiful skin and abs. He climbs on top and begins kissing me, going further down and back up. He takes my bra off. He begins tracing my breast, every time getting closer, he knows it is driving me crazy. I needed him...now!

........
...........
Taemin's POV
...........
........

        God she looked so beautiful. Her body was perfect, her flawless, soft skin, her beautiful eyes, everything was so perfect. I knew that I was driving her mad but she had been driving me mad since the beginning.

       I take her shorts off and kiss her soft legs starting from bottom and going up. She opens her legs and I begin to kiss her inner thighs, with every kiss getting closer and closer. She moans which was turning me on. I wanted her more and I need her now!

.......
..........
After
———
Baejin's POV
..........
.......

"That was amazing."
"You were amazing, Baejin."

        I smile at him and he smiled back. His smiles was so precious. It made me so happy.

"Baejin!!! We're back!!"

      On no that was Hoseok!! Taemin and I get up quickly and put on our clothes. Then there was a knock at my door. Namjoon came in

"Hey baej...."
"Brother ! Hey..."
"Who is that? Wait a minute.....is that Taemin."
"Maybe...heh"
"Was this the one that hurt you?!?"
"Namjoon please it's okay."
"So that's a yes!"

      Namjoon came closer with his fist clenched.

"Namjoon it's okay!!!!"
"No it's not!!! He does not get to hurt you and just get away with it."
"Please Namjoon...I love him."
"Wait...what?"
"I love him."
"But he hurt you."
"I know and it's hard to explain."
"Hold on....do you guys just...?"

       Taemin and I both look down.

" whatttt?!?"
"Heh....it just kinda happened."
"Mmhm...well if your happy then who am I to stop you. But! If you ever hurt my sister you better be sleeping with an eye open!"

     Taemin nods his head.

"Well now that we cleared this. Can you follow me Baejin. As well as Taemin."
"Yeah."

       Namjoon walks out and we follow.

"SURPRISE!!!!"
"What???"
"HAPPYY BIRTHDAY BAEJIN & NAMJOON!!"
"Did you forget about out birthday Baejin?"
"Heh I guess with everything going on, it slipped my mind."
"Well it didn't with me. I knew you were down so Hoseok left earlier to get you your cake and pick up Sohee. Also Sohee messaged Taemin telling him our address so he could come and tell you how he felt and since he got both, Hoseok and my, approval to date you, then he came here. "
"Wait so you knew?"
"Yeah Sohee told me. I just wanted to act like I didn't know anything."
"Omg!! I don't know what to say. Thank you! Also happy birthday to you, Namjoon."

        We begin to play music and dance and eat cake. Taemin kept teasing me the whole time by grazing his hand by my arm or trying to get something from behind me and grazing his lips against my ear or cheek. Even though I didn't know what him and I were, I didn't think about it anymore. I was celebrating Namjoon's and my birthday.

........
...........
...........
........